Texas Fishing Forum

Lake Granbury Working Mans tournament

Posted By: fisherman_4life

Lake Granbury Working Mans tournament - 03/09/16 03:31 AM

Well good news. I spoke to Rick today. He is more than happy to allow us to do the tournaments out of Stumpy's. Same place we had it the last season we fished. I'm sure he will do the burger basket special for us again. We may also have a couple other sponsors that will be donating to prizes. I'll have more info on that soon. Not positive but I think daylight savings is this weekend. So looking to start Wednesday 3-16-2016. You can pay your entry fee and take off at 5:30-6. Be back for weigh in by 9. Will pay out 1in 5 and big bass is a side pot. Working on entry fee and big bass side pot. Want this to be fun,affordable and worth everyone's time. Thinking $40.00 per boat and $10.00 per person for big bass. Hopefully we will have a big turn out. Please pass the info on to all your friends. If you have any questions or concerns Please contact me. Thank you
Posted By: jimmye123

Re: Lake Granbury Working Mans tournament - 03/09/16 03:20 PM

So just my thoughts, if fishing solo, 50.00 per boat, partner 60.00 per boat,? Big bass shouldn't be a side pot, 30.00 entry, with 5 going to big bass per team,and 10.00 side pot winner take all, not much difference in price.but pretty much what every other working man's does... just my opinion , also I think there should be a take off at 6.00 , no hole sitting,...
Posted By: BC4681

Re: Lake Granbury Working Mans tournament - 03/09/16 03:26 PM

$50 entry sounds good!

Re: Lake Granbury Working Mans tournament - 03/09/16 03:36 PM

I understand. You can fish solo or with partner. If you do partner its $20.00 each. Your option to split the pot or take it all. Not everyone is going to pitch in for big bass. So if you have a partner and they don't want to enter. You still can. In the past there has been a option to do Calcutta pot on yourself or on your team. We've done take off both ways. We have allowed the guys that can get there early the opportunity to get a extra 30 min of fishing. We have also done drawing for your boat number. And take off in order in groups of 5.
Posted By: G-Money Monster

Re: Lake Granbury Working Mans tournament - 03/09/16 04:04 PM

Count me in on this Mud hole fest.

Re: Lake Granbury Working Mans tournament - 03/09/16 05:36 PM

So if a guy or team gets there at 5.30 then u can fish at 5.30? But if I can't make it till 6, everyone else is gone and fishing, then what? Who do I pay? What are the tournament hours?

Re: Lake Granbury Working Mans tournament - 03/09/16 05:38 PM

I like Granbury as much as anyone, but the playing field has to be set, not a hodge pod set up,.... I have never heard of the early guys get longer to fish anywhere?

Re: Lake Granbury Working Mans tournament - 03/09/16 05:55 PM

That's the way it was done when I started fishing it. It was 5:30-9. Since most people can't make it till 6 that's where the up till 6 to register came in. So we continued to use that method. We have drawn numbers before. That's perfectly fine. We can make it a even playing field for everyone. We will draw numbers and start taking off in numerical order in groups of 5. Tournament hours will be 6-9. Must be back by 9 for weigh in. There is a designated table set up with someone taking the money. I'm not trying to ruffle any feathers. Was just going to go back to the way it was ran before. I apologize.

Re: Lake Granbury Working Mans tournament - 03/09/16 06:23 PM

No feathers ruffeled, I will make a few of these, just wanted to make sure what was going on
Posted By: Hog Jaw

Re: Lake Granbury Working Mans tournament - 03/09/16 10:21 PM

Might have missed this - 3 or 5 fish ,
Posted By: stetson

Re: Lake Granbury Working Mans tournament - 03/10/16 12:32 AM

I'm sure it will be 3 and imma make some of these gonna let the water clear up before I start to donate tho.

Re: Lake Granbury Working Mans tournament - 03/10/16 04:11 AM

It will be a 3 fish limit.

Re: Lake Granbury Working Mans tournament - 03/10/16 04:13 AM

Stetson don't be scared to donate. LOL
Posted By: Dee Trammell

Re: Lake Granbury Working Mans tournament - 03/10/16 11:38 AM

I will try to come and donate some this year anybody have an idea on how I can get bit
Posted By: backatit

Re: Lake Granbury Working Mans tournament - 03/10/16 11:53 AM

I will try to make a few so I can donate to DEE group

Re: Lake Granbury Working Mans tournament - 03/10/16 02:31 PM

Please Dee....... You of all people have no problem getting bit on Granbury. LOL
Posted By: CnR 08

Re: Lake Granbury Working Mans tournament - 03/10/16 03:49 PM

Just a thought but having them Tue or Thurs might bring out more boats since church is wed nights and Granbury has men's rec league softball wed nights too...again, just food for thought
Posted By: Ban-D

Re: Lake Granbury Working Mans tournament - 03/10/16 05:35 PM

See you guys Wednesday

Re: Lake Granbury Working Mans tournament - 03/11/16 12:58 AM

went out tonite really muddy be careful of the floaters

Re: Lake Granbury Working Mans tournament - 03/11/16 02:08 AM

I understand the thought of Tuesday's and Thursday's. But it's been on Wednesdays forever. I know several other bass clubs have theirs on those days. Several of them have been known to come fish with us. Not only that but I coach my daughters baseball team. We practice on Tuesdays and Thursday's. Sorry
Posted By: Chris Borden

Re: Lake Granbury Working Mans tournament - 03/11/16 02:38 AM

Hopefully we get more than 5 boats like last year. If I'm in town me and Stetson will be glad to take y'all's money!
Posted By: mitchmoore01

Re: Lake Granbury Working Mans tournament - 03/11/16 03:46 PM

I'm gonna be moving in in a couple months, I'll definitely fish it. I used to, it was always a good time.

Re: Lake Granbury Working Mans tournament - 03/11/16 03:46 PM

No apology needed. Just brainstorming and trying to help this thing grow like it use to be. Last year the numbers were pretty bleak

Re: Lake Granbury Working Mans tournament - 03/14/16 08:38 PM

Lake looks like chocolate. My concern is all the debris on the water. Lots of big logs floating into the lake from the river. Water hazards for a late weigh in. Just want y'alls info. Should we hold off till next Wednesday. Let some of the debris move on down the lake and maybe have a little safer time making runs down the lake?

Re: Lake Granbury Working Mans tournament - 03/14/16 09:11 PM

you want see me running at dark I have been twice during the day and don't like it!!!!

Re: Lake Granbury Working Mans tournament - 03/14/16 11:00 PM

It really needs to sit a couple of weeks I was there sunday and it was bad

Re: Lake Granbury Working Mans tournament - 03/15/16 02:36 AM

I think it's best we hold off till next week. Let's see how the lake looks. Safer than sorry. I was sent a pic today of a prop. Not pretty. Please contact me if you have questions. Thank you

Re: Lake Granbury Working Mans tournament - 03/15/16 06:51 AM

I saw some huge floaters today , just south of 51 bridge , I'm sure there's more coming and more further south .

Re: Lake Granbury Working Mans tournament - 03/15/16 01:34 PM

I'm sure your right. Hopefully it's a little better next week. If not might need to wait another week. It's just hard with the water clarity. Just can't see it till your right up on it.
Posted By: 30whiskeycharlie

Re: Lake Granbury Working Mans tournament - 03/16/16 01:30 AM

My vote is wait until Wednesday the 23rd. Its still pretty bad out there....and I know I won't catch a darn thing with the lake this muddy.

Has anyone asked Rick at Stumpys if he'll host them again? Always had better turnout back then, plus the docks, and it doesn't feel as half assed as it does at the ramp.

Re: Lake Granbury Working Mans tournament - 03/16/16 07:17 AM

Yes we're going to have them at Stumpy's. Rick was more than happy to have us back. We'll wait a week and go from there. Might be 2 weeks before it's safe.

Re: Lake Granbury Working Mans tournament - 03/23/16 08:35 PM

ANYONE interested in fishing tonight? Waters still dirty. Meet up at Rough Creek boat ramp.

Re: Lake Granbury Working Mans tournament - 03/23/16 09:26 PM

I have been sick and have to work tonite so ill be there next week Good Luck tonite if yall fish

Re: Lake Granbury Working Mans tournament - 03/23/16 09:41 PM

Get to feeling better Dee. See you next week.

Re: Lake Granbury Working Mans tournament - 03/23/16 09:59 PM

Will pass also , looks like water pump going out .

Re: Lake Granbury Working Mans tournament - 03/23/16 10:39 PM

Not good. Maybe next week.

Re: Lake Granbury Working Mans tournament - 03/24/16 01:51 PM

So what won?

Re: Lake Granbury Working Mans tournament - 03/25/16 12:47 AM

2 fish @ 7lbs. Only had 2 boats. Expecting a bigger turn out next week. We were trying to beat the storm so I didn't get pics.

Re: Lake Granbury Working Mans tournament - 03/25/16 12:53 AM

I know not not everyone has a boat. Or a friend with a boat. If anyone is in that situation and wanting to fish. Post on this thread. Maybe we can find you a back seat.

Re: Lake Granbury Working Mans tournament - 03/25/16 03:20 AM

wow figured it would be 3 fish for 15+
Posted By: bigT2012

Re: Lake Granbury Working Mans tournament - 03/25/16 06:02 PM

Hey guys is this still on for next wed? Me and my friend want in. Do we need to sign up and pay in advance or just show up?
farmer

Re: Lake Granbury Working Mans tournament - 03/25/16 08:23 PM

show up

Re: Lake Granbury Working Mans tournament - 03/27/16 05:15 AM

It will be every Wednesday. Show up at Stumpy's and pay your entry fee starting @ 5:30. Take off at 6 and back to weigh in by 9.
Posted By: Bugzout10

Re: Lake Granbury Working Mans tournament - 03/28/16 01:20 AM

What's the water looking like

Re: Lake Granbury Working Mans tournament - 03/28/16 02:15 AM

Chocolate milk

Re: Lake Granbury Working Mans tournament - 03/28/16 02:40 AM

Water is just starting to clear up back in some areas of Bee Creek , water temp 65 - 67 , locals are catching small largemouths , sandbass also some crappie .
Posted By: coachallentca

Re: Lake Granbury Working Mans tournament - 03/28/16 03:27 AM

it was terrible looking water saturday..

Re: Lake Granbury Working Mans tournament - 03/30/16 12:02 PM

Going to play it by ear tonight. Weather is supposed to get nasty this afternoon. But a little worse this evening after 5. If you guys are determined and want to fish tonight. Just let me know your thoughts. Thank you

Re: Lake Granbury Working Mans tournament - 03/30/16 08:53 PM

All the rain seems to be going north. Meet at Stumpy's starting @ 5:30. Let's go fishing guys.
Posted By: TxHeat

Re: Lake Granbury Working Mans tournament - 03/31/16 02:19 PM

How did this end up?

Re: Lake Granbury Working Mans tournament - 04/01/16 12:49 PM

Not so great. LOL We did get rained out. But there were 6 boats that were ready to go.
Posted By: G-Money Monster

Re: Lake Granbury Working Mans tournament - 04/01/16 04:03 PM

I learned my lesson during the Tornado.
Posted By: stetson

Re: Lake Granbury Working Mans tournament - 04/01/16 04:19 PM

That's pretty good may show up for next weeks

Re: Lake Granbury Working Mans tournament - 04/05/16 06:17 PM

Ok guys. Great weather this week. No reason not to show up and fish. Hope to see more people this week.

Re: Lake Granbury Working Mans tournament - 04/05/16 07:34 PM

Guys if y'all are fishing solo and don't mind having a non boater fish with you. I have 2 guys willing to pay their way. They just don't have their own boat to fish from. Please contract me so I can pass you their contact info. Thank you. Hope to see y'all tomorrow.
Posted By: TxHeat

Re: Lake Granbury Working Mans tournament - 04/07/16 07:44 PM

How'd this go? There would be more interest with results updates etc. smile

Re: Lake Granbury Working Mans tournament - 04/08/16 12:28 AM

Originally Posted By: TxHeat
How'd this go? There would be more interest with results updates etc. smile

Ben would love an awesome turnout. Most of us have jobs and don't spend 12 hours a day on the forum. I'm sure he will update when he can. The way I see it it you want instant results. Fish them and be part of it.

Re: Lake Granbury Working Mans tournament - 04/08/16 01:42 PM

I think 1 team out of 5 or 6 weighed in fish...everyone else was on dinks or missed em from what I hear ???

Re: Lake Granbury Working Mans tournament - 04/08/16 04:52 PM

Pretty tough Wednesday Working Man Tournament . Always next Wednesday , nice effort guys , thanks for the follow up and congrats to the winners .

Re: Lake Granbury Working Mans tournament - 04/09/16 02:04 AM

I apologize. I have been on call this week. So I've been working late hours. Yes there were 5 boats. 1 boat weighed 2 fish. Big fish was 5.48 I believe. And total weight was over 8 lbs. I'll try to get the picture loaded soon. Thank everyone that came out. I hope to see more guys show up. We're trying to build it back up. Thank you Chris. I appreciate that. It's hard to get on here daily. But I try. LOL
Posted By: EMMIT

Re: Lake Granbury Working Mans tournament - 04/13/16 04:21 PM

Is there going to be one tonight

Re: Lake Granbury Working Mans tournament - 04/13/16 07:52 PM

Y'all don't run me over tonight. Waiting on big motor parts but I'm still coming.

Re: Lake Granbury Working Mans tournament - 04/13/16 09:05 PM

What time does it start
Posted By: TXcountry

Re: Lake Granbury Working Mans tournament - 04/13/16 09:15 PM

6:00

Re: Lake Granbury Working Mans tournament - 04/13/16 09:21 PM

Sorry to bug you but is that leave out or on your spot at 6:00

Re: Lake Granbury Working Mans tournament - 04/13/16 09:31 PM

Leave out

Re: Lake Granbury Working Mans tournament - 04/13/16 09:36 PM

Thanks. See ya!l there

Re: Lake Granbury Working Mans tournament - 04/13/16 09:46 PM

Yes we are fishing tonight. Thank y'all for answering the questions. It's take off at 6 and back to weigh in by 9. See y'all soon.

Re: Lake Granbury Working Mans tournament - 04/14/16 03:27 AM

Nice turn out tonight 12 boats. John Staley 1st place 3 fish 10.77 paid $288.00 with big bass 6.31 paid $120.00 2nd place J Rook 2 fish 6.02 paid $192.00

Re: Lake Granbury Working Mans tournament - 04/14/16 09:45 AM

Good turn out , impressive Big Bass , nice job , thanks for the results .

Re: Lake Granbury Working Mans tournament - 04/14/16 05:50 PM

It was a great turn out. Good payout. I'll try to post results as quick and soon as possible. If I can remember how to post pics I'll post then to. LOL

Re: Lake Granbury Working Mans tournament - 04/20/16 12:49 AM

Lake is way up and pulling trash and logs into the lake. ALLOT of debris right now. It's very dangerous. Going to postpone the tournament till next week pending on the debris on the lake. If anyone wants to fish tomorrow. That's fine. I'll come out and run it. Personally I'm not going to fish. Just not worth it. Let me know.
Posted By: FishemGoCatchem

Re: Lake Granbury Working Mans tournament - 04/26/16 08:43 AM

Is tournament on this week?... Tomorrow 4/27...?

Re: Lake Granbury Working Mans tournament - 04/27/16 12:30 AM

That's the plan. Depending on the storms tonight. If it's as bad as they are saying. P.K. and Granbury both will have gates open. That being said there will be a high probability of debris floating in from the river. I'll post a update tomorrow morning as I cross the bridge in town.
Posted By: 30whiskeycharlie

Re: Lake Granbury Working Mans tournament - 04/27/16 04:34 AM

water is clearing up a lot faster this time...I'm in tomorrow

Re: Lake Granbury Working Mans tournament - 04/27/16 02:05 PM

Lake looks ok. Still some debris. Just got to be careful. I'll be there @ 5:30. Take off at 6.

Re: Lake Granbury Working Mans tournament - 04/28/16 03:20 AM

Good turn out tonight. 11 boats tonight 3 boats weighed fish. 1st place went to me and Danny 2 fish 6.06 2nd place Weston and Kit 2 fish 5.17. Big bass went to Danny and me 3.45
Posted By: hornfrog90

Re: Lake Granbury Working Mans tournament - 05/04/16 07:48 PM

Are we still on for the working man tonight??
Posted By: One fish Bill

Re: Lake Granbury Working Mans tournament - 05/05/16 10:26 PM

You guys had some great weather last night! How did it go?

Re: Lake Granbury Working Mans tournament - 05/16/16 01:28 AM

Wed was tough. The front didn't help. 9 boats 4 caught fish. Only 1 fish each. 2.82 won big sack and big fish.

Re: Lake Granbury Working Mans tournament - 05/18/16 09:02 PM

We're fishing tonight guys. Come out and try your luck on some dirty water. Take off at 6 back by 9 to weigh in.

Re: Lake Granbury Working Mans tournament - 05/18/16 09:07 PM

We have a open seat if anyone wants to fish. Just pay your way.
Posted By: bigbass87

Re: Lake Granbury Working Mans tournament - 05/19/16 02:28 PM

How'd it go?

Re: Lake Granbury Working Mans tournament - 05/20/16 04:35 AM

I don't have my book with exact weight written in it. I will post exact numbers tomorrow. I apologize. Of the top of my head. 1st place was 7+ lbs 3 fish. 2nd place had 1 fish and he also won big bass. Fish were biting even though we got rained on. LOL Allot of shorts were caught. Only 4 boats had keepers I believe.

Re: Lake Granbury Working Mans tournament - 05/25/16 04:53 AM

Lake is looking good. Tomorrow evening I'll be at the ramp by 5:30. Come on out and let's have some fun. Hope to see y'all tomorrow.

Re: Lake Granbury Working Mans tournament - 05/25/16 02:15 PM

We are going to try and make this one, $40 team + $10 a person Big Bass option like Saturday right? Thanks, Bill
Posted By: Fisherman110

Re: Lake Granbury Working Mans tournament - 05/30/16 12:17 AM

Is the tournament for this Wednesday going to be cancelled because of the rain or will it be re scheduled?

Re: Lake Granbury Working Mans tournament - 05/31/16 06:10 PM

It will be cancelled. There is too much debris in the lake. Lots of logs floating and several just under the water surface that you can't see. Just too dangerous.
Posted By: B Lee

Re: Lake Granbury Working Mans tournament - 06/01/16 05:39 PM

good call

Re: Lake Granbury Working Mans tournament - 06/08/16 04:38 AM

Sorry guys. Due to the gates being open at PK and Granbury letting water out. There is allot of debris on the lake making it dangerous to run in the dark. So we will postpone the Wednesday tournament this week. We will be having our Saturday tournament this sat the 11th. At Rough Creek Boat Ramp. Take off at 6 am back to the ramp by 1 pm. Any questions give me a shout. Thank you.

Re: Lake Granbury Working Mans tournament - 06/22/16 05:22 AM

Ok guys. It's Wednesday. Time to do some fishing. Hope to see the usual group. Water's looking good. It's hot out but the fish are still hungry. I'll be there by 5:30.

Re: Lake Granbury Working Mans tournament - 06/23/16 03:31 AM

Big thank you to everyone that came out tonight. Good turnout tonight. We had 15 boats. Paid out 3 spots and big bass. 1st place 3 fish 7.83 John and Jarrod 2nd 2 fish 5.39 Cole and Dylan they also had Big Bass 3.30 3rd 2 fish 5.01 Kyle ava Ryan.

Re: Lake Granbury Working Mans tournament - 06/28/16 05:43 PM

I finally get to come play tomorrow. Looking forward to catching a heat stroke.

Re: Lake Granbury Working Mans tournament - 06/28/16 05:59 PM

Can't wait to have fun at the boat ramp

Re: Lake Granbury Working Mans tournament - 06/29/16 06:39 PM

Ok guys I know it's hot. But it's Wednesday. And it's time to fish. I'll be at the ramp little after 5. Hope we have a big turn out.

Re: Lake Granbury Working Mans tournament - 06/30/16 01:07 PM

It was another great tournament. We had a total of 17 boats. That's 2 weeks in a row with a big turn out. We paid out 3 spots and big bass. We had some good fish weighed in. 1st Bailey and Kevin 3 fish 12.01 2nd Mark and Kyle 2 fish 7.10 3rd Stetson and ? 2 fish 6.89 and the big fish goes to Cody. Congrats Mr 5.73. Thank y'all for coming out. And thank Brazos River Outfitter here in Granbury for supplying the scales. Please go by there on 377 and check them out. They have it all.

Re: Lake Granbury Working Mans tournament - 07/06/16 01:44 PM

It's Wednesday guys. Time to fish. Got a breeze out of the south and a little overcast this morning. Hopefully the cloud cover stays. I'll be there shortly after 5. The last 2 Wednesdays have been good turnouts with some good fish caught. Hope to see everyone there. This is open to anyone that wants to come. Any questions please contact me by phone. Thank you.

Re: Lake Granbury Working Mans tournament - 07/06/16 03:53 PM

Hey guys, if anyone has a back sea available PLEASE let me know. One of our guys has a problem with his motor and wants to fish. Please let me know. Thank you

Re: Lake Granbury Working Mans tournament - 07/07/16 03:48 AM

Thank you to the 2 guys that called about open back seats today. Thank you.

Want to say THANK YOU to everyone that came out tonight. Really good turnout. Want to say THANK YOU to Brazos River Outfitter for helping me out with the weekly tournament. They were kind enough to supply cold water's , hats and some baits to most everyone that fished and even our spectators. If you haven't checked them out.......you need to. They are located on 377 here in Granbury. All your hunting and fishing needs are there. If they don't have it they can get it.

Tonight we had 20 boats. Biggest group yet. We paid out 4 spots and BIG Bass. 1st place with 3 fish including big bass was Kyle and Keith 13.82 lbs total big fish was 5.21 2nd place Bruce and Ryan 3 fish 8.19 3rd place Mitch and Blake 3 fish 5.58 lbs 4th place Stetson and Dakota 2 fish 3.79.
Thank y'all for coming out. We have a good group of fisherman. Hope to see more people come out and fish or just watch the weigh in.

Re: Lake Granbury Working Mans tournament - 07/07/16 12:30 PM

Congrats to the winners

Re: Lake Granbury Working Mans tournament - 07/07/16 10:12 PM

When are you going to have the Saturday tournament

Re: Lake Granbury Working Mans tournament - 07/11/16 07:52 PM

Posting on the monthly tournament thread now.

Re: Lake Granbury Working Mans tournament - 07/11/16 08:02 PM

Ok guys...... This Wednesday we are fishing a little later. We will fish till 9:30. Gives everyone a little more time on the water. Might end up doing 6-10 Wednesday night's. But we will try this first 3 1/2 hours.

Re: Lake Granbury Working Mans tournament - 07/11/16 09:23 PM

We have a guy that has boat issues. Looking to find a back seat Wednesday. If anyone is fishing solo or partner can't make it. Please let me know. Thank you.

Re: Lake Granbury Working Mans tournament - 07/13/16 06:10 PM

Don't forget guys tonight we're going a little longer on fishing time. Fishing till 9:30. Must be back to the ramp by then. Hope to see another big group tonight. I'll be there @ 5. Any questions give me a shout. Thank y'all.

Re: Lake Granbury Working Mans tournament - 07/14/16 05:23 AM

Another great turnout. We had 21 boats tonight. Paid out 4 spots and BIG Bass. 1st place TJ and Bruce 3 fish 9.05 lbs 2nd place Clint and John 3 fish 6.91 lbs 3rd place Chad and Randal 2 fish 6.27 4th place Kevin and Mark 1 fish 4.39 lbs that was also big bass. Good job guys. Thank everyone for coming out. Don't forget this sat will be our Saturday tournament. Look for the thread for info. Thank you

Re: Lake Granbury Working Mans tournament - 07/19/16 06:26 PM

Are you doing this tomorrow night? Still 6-9:30

Re: Lake Granbury Working Mans tournament - 07/19/16 06:29 PM

Yes sir!

Re: Lake Granbury Working Mans tournament - 07/19/16 09:17 PM

Honestly I don't think the extra 30 min did any good. Just makes it harder to see when I'm doing weigh in. We'll do it again tomorrow. And I'll determine if we will continue the 9:30 weigh in.

Re: Lake Granbury Working Mans tournament - 07/20/16 06:11 PM

Ok guys, it's Wednesday. You know what that means. It's time to fish. Rough Creek boat ramp @ 5:20. If we have another big group we will draw boat numbers. And take off single file. It will make it safer and easier. Hope to see everyone there.

Re: Lake Granbury Working Mans tournament - 07/21/16 05:18 AM

Best turn out yet tonight 28 boats. Also a new incentive to come out and fish with us. Any time we have 25 or more boats Brazos Rivers OUTFITTER is going to donate a TS 600 52 qt LIT COOLER to give away to someone that fished the tournament. These are awesome coolers..... LED light up ring that is super bright with 4 ice legs. If you haven't been to their store your missing out. Good people with great products. Anything from fishing to hunting not just any product they carry name brands. Please go by there and check them out. Thank you Brazos River Outfitter for everything. I appreciate you guys. Thank you everyone for coming to fish and watch the weigh in.

Winners of the first LIT cooler give away was Troy and Cole. Congrats guys. You'll love your new cooler. I know I love mine.

1st place 2 fish Keith and Kyle 5.82
2nd place 3 fish Cody and Robert 5.07
3rd place 2 fish Rick and Tanner 4.66
4th place 2 fish John and Jared 4.60
5th place 1 fish Jake and Joe 4.58 which was also BIG Bass.

Re: Lake Granbury Working Mans tournament - 07/26/16 06:52 PM

Ok guys remember if we get over 25 boats to fish tomorrow BRAZOS RIVER OUTFITTER will give away a brand new TS 600 52 qt LIT COOLER. It will be drawn at random after the weigh in to the boaters that didn't place to win money. Come out fish our working man's tournament. Paying 1 in 5 and we've been getting over 20 boats. So were paying 4 to 5 spots weekly. Great group of guys and always a fun crowd. Also have a guy looking to fish a back seat if anyone has a open spot. Please let me know.

Re: Lake Granbury Working Mans tournament - 07/27/16 06:52 PM

Ok guys, it's Wednesday. Hoping to get a big turn out. Remember if we get 25 or more boats Brazos RIVER OUTFITTER will give away a LIT cooler. It will be a random drawing to anyone that didn't place in money. I will be at the ramp little after 5.

Re: Lake Granbury Working Mans tournament - 08/03/16 07:39 PM

Ok guys short but sweet. It's Wednesday and it's hot. But the fish are still biting. Let's get 25 plus boats and BRAZOS RIVER OUTFITTER will give away a LIT cooler. See y'all there.
Posted By: Bugzout10

Re: Lake Granbury Working Mans tournament - 08/05/16 04:13 PM

Still getting good turnout?

Re: Lake Granbury Working Mans tournament - 08/05/16 06:39 PM

Sorry guys. I apologize.

Wednesday was a decent turn out considering the weather. We had 18 boats. We were short 7 boats to give away the LIT COOLER from BRAZOS RIVER OUTFITTER. Every week we have 25 or more boats they will donate one to give away.

1st place Randall and Chad 2 fish 5.27
2nd place Roy and Billy 2 fish 4.64
3rd place Bruce and Ryan 2 fish 4.42

Don't forget Saturday tournament will be next Saturday 8-13-16

Re: Lake Granbury Working Mans tournament - 08/10/16 02:48 PM

Ok guys it's Wednesday. Another chance to give away a LIT COOLER from BRAZOS RIVER OUTFITTER. We have to have 25 boats or more to give it away. Take a chance to win some money or possibly a LIT COOLER. Maybe we'll get lucky and the clouds will roll in. I'll be at the ramp @ 5. I'll be posted under the trees in the shade to take money. How to see y'all there.

Re: Lake Granbury Working Mans tournament - 08/11/16 04:17 PM

How did you guys do?

Re: Lake Granbury Working Mans tournament - 08/12/16 12:18 AM

We had 22 boats. 6 boats weighed fish in.

1st place Ben and Danny 3 fish 6.84 lbs

2nd place clay and _____ 2 fish 6.83 lbs
Also had Big Bass 3.79 lbs

3rd place Jake and Joe 2 fish 6.21 lbs

4th place Jim and Cory 2 fish 5.26 lbs

Dakota was the winner of a New LIT COOLER from BRAZOS RIVER OUTFITTER.

Don't forget this Saturday is our monthly tournament.

Re: Lake Granbury Working Mans tournament - 08/17/16 12:44 PM

Well guys it's Wednesday. Time for some fishing. And there's no getting around the rain today. LOL Supposed to stop by or around 6 today. As long as there isn't lightning I think we'll be ok. PLEASE try to give me a heads up I who's coming. Don't want to sit at the ramp waiting if nobody plans on coming out.
Posted By: Kylewg

Re: Lake Granbury Working Mans tournament - 08/24/16 06:01 PM

Is there one tonight and if so what boat ramp?

Re: Lake Granbury Working Mans tournament - 08/24/16 08:03 PM

Yes there is. We will be at rough creek boat ramp. I'll be there @ 5.

Re: Lake Granbury Working Mans tournament - 08/25/16 12:45 PM

How many showed up?

Re: Lake Granbury Working Mans tournament - 08/26/16 10:41 PM

Had 16 boats.

1st place Garrett ave Jessica 2 fish 6.03

2nd place Cole and Troy 1 fish 5.67 was also BIG Bass

3rd place Cruz and Trey 2 fish 4.42

Don't forget guys. It's posted. September 3rd LABOR DAY LAKE FEST Tournament GUARANTEED $1000.00 First place and a LIT COOLER will be given away. Money was donated by BRAZOS RIVER OUTFITTER and Agent Bruce Clay from Texas Farm Bureau.Look for tournament info on the other post.

Re: Lake Granbury Working Mans tournament - 08/30/16 09:25 PM

Tomorrow will probably be the last Wednesday tournament. I will soon be changing it up to Saturday's. When the weather is right I still alternate it Granbury and Sqaw Creek. Not sure exactly when. But soon. Don't forget. See everyone at the ramp @ 5.

Re: Lake Granbury Working Mans tournament - 09/02/16 03:28 AM

How did this turn out

Re: Lake Granbury Working Mans tournament - 09/02/16 03:49 AM

We had 19 boats. I have all the weights in my binder at work. I will post exact weights tomorrow. Sorry
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum