Texas Fishing Forum

Stubhub squaw creek resv

Posted By: Squirrely Dan

Stubhub squaw creek resv - 02/07/16 04:35 AM

It's good thing people can't transfer over their registrations for squaw or there could be a stubhub price gouging situation. $30 to launch might get to well over a $100 or higher for days like next Saturday if you could sell your reservation. Not tryin to start anything. Just thinking out loud.
Posted By: Chris Borden

Re: Stubhub squaw creek resv - 02/07/16 04:46 AM

Or just show up and pay 30.

Re: Stubhub squaw creek resv - 02/07/16 04:57 AM

That would work until 75 boats show up without reservations
Posted By: JDJ01

Re: Stubhub squaw creek resv - 02/07/16 09:01 PM

This post made me think of a lake back in So California.... Barrett lake is a reservation only lake and only takes 25 boats a day. People get reservations on the one weekend they are available a month then (from what I remember) some would jack up the price. We are pretty fortunate to have squaw as an option but I hope they limit the amount of "show up and pay" they allow through the doors. It may not be an issue today but long range could be the difference in 100 boats and 100's which would certainly change some things

Re: Stubhub squaw creek resv - 02/07/16 09:10 PM

I've never been on squaw. All I know is what's put in here. But I could easily see people paying $100 or more to launch
Posted By: SWAC

Re: Stubhub squaw creek resv - 02/08/16 01:57 AM

Only an idiot would pay $100 to launch at Squaw, its not like you have a chance at a double digit even on a average basis. Its not Falcon. For $100 put gas in your truck and go to Toledo Bend or Sam Rayburn.

Re: Stubhub squaw creek resv - 02/08/16 05:09 AM

I agree but some would.
Posted By: JDJ01

Re: Stubhub squaw creek resv - 02/08/16 12:21 PM

Many do at other lakes(around the U.S.) with not nearly the same quality of fish
Posted By: SWAC

Re: Stubhub squaw creek resv - 02/09/16 04:47 AM

Originally Posted By: JDJ01
Many do at other lakes(around the U.S.) with not nearly the same quality of fish

Then we have idiots outside of Texas.
Posted By: Brandon Dickenson

Re: Stubhub squaw creek resv - 02/09/16 05:13 AM

I don't think this would work.
Posted By: Okie Poke

Re: Stubhub squaw creek resv - 02/09/16 11:00 AM

PTP=#paytoplay
Posted By: californiabass22

Re: Stubhub squaw creek resv - 02/09/16 02:24 PM

Originally Posted By: JDJ01
This post made me think of a lake back in So California.... Barrett lake is a reservation only lake and only takes 25 boats a day. People get reservations on the one weekend they are available a month then (from what I remember) some would jack up the price. We are pretty fortunate to have squaw as an option but I hope they limit the amount of "show up and pay" they allow through the doors. It may not be an issue today but long range could be the difference in 100 boats and 100's which would certainly change some things

+1
Posted By: buton

Re: Stubhub squaw creek resv - 02/09/16 02:40 PM

Originally Posted By: Im RICK JAMES
That would work until 75 boats show up without reservations

i bet this^^ will happen this year.
Posted By: Curtbass

Re: Stubhub squaw creek resv - 02/10/16 06:00 AM

Keep hammering on it....
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum