Texas Fishing Forum

Ray Roberts tournament Sunday 11-8-2015 *****RESULTS ADDED*****

Posted By: skeeter james

Ray Roberts tournament Sunday 11-8-2015 *****RESULTS ADDED***** - 11/02/15 02:33 AM

Ray Roberts tournament Sunday 11-8-2015 out of the Jordan Park ramp...

*****Size limits for bass are as listed on the TPW website.*****
14" minimum for large and small mouth bass.
Quadelupe and Spotted bass have no size limit.

Registration starts at 5:30am.
First cast is at 6:30am.
Trailering to the ramp of your choice after registering is allowed.
Must be in line with your fish before 2pm.

All lake rules and regulations apply. Life jackets MUST be worn when the boat is on plane and the kill switch must be working and attached!!!!

Weigh in will start at 1:30pm and weigh in line closes at 2pm.
As long as you're in line before 2pm, if weigh in goes on past 2pm your fish will be weighed.
If you show up after 2pm your fish will not be weighed.

$50 to enter tournament, 2 person maximum per boat.
$20 side pot for big bass.

Come have some fun and hopefully win yourself some lunch money or some keep momma happy money!!!

Any questions can be answered here, pm me or feel free to call or text me,phone number listed below...
Posted By: Bradshuflin aka hunter'sdad

Re: Ray Roberts tournament Sunday 11-8-2015 - 11/02/15 07:45 PM

Will see you guys on Sunday

Re: Ray Roberts tournament Sunday 11-8-2015 - 11/02/15 08:52 PM

Looking forward to seeing you out there again buddy, maybe we'll see 5 big smallies and you staying in the boat this week . It's not fair for you to win and take time to go swimming too !!!! Lol :-)

Re: Ray Roberts tournament Sunday 11-8-2015 - 11/02/15 08:58 PM

I should have had 2 in my bag yesterday, but I missed a opurtunity at the second one it was about the same size as the one I brought in. It's possible for 5 to come in, but not likely until the water cools a little more and I can get them biting a jerkbait. I plan on staying in the boat next weekend, but I already put a full change of clothes in the boat just encase.

Re: Ray Roberts tournament Sunday 11-8-2015 - 11/02/15 09:26 PM

Lol.. Stay dry next time!!!
I couldn't believe how many limits we had yesterday compared to the week before. Y'all worked me out weighing in all those fish. Makes me jealous and mad that I haven't been able to get out there with you guys!!!
The way it's going, I'm looking forward to next week's weigh in, the fish are turning on!!!

Re: Ray Roberts tournament Sunday 11-8-2015 - 11/03/15 12:54 AM

***** Attention*****
I had a couple of questions about the limit size for bass.
I've decided to go with what is on the TPW website.

All large and small mouth bass have a 14" minimum.
Quadalupe and Spotted bass have no size limit.

I hope I haven't caused confusion, but everyone needs to be on the same page...

Thanks,
James Moore

Re: Ray Roberts tournament Sunday 11-8-2015 - 11/03/15 01:45 AM

That's correct James, going by state regulations on all species.

Re: Ray Roberts tournament Sunday 11-8-2015 - 11/03/15 01:34 PM

Ttt
Posted By: Tony_Wornick

Re: Ray Roberts tournament Sunday 11-8-2015 - 11/03/15 02:21 PM

May have to join you guys this weekend. Sounds like a good time.

Re: Ray Roberts tournament Sunday 11-8-2015 - 11/03/15 02:49 PM

Come on out and join the fun. The fishing is hot right now on Ray Roberts!!!!
Posted By: Mayo

Re: Ray Roberts tournament Sunday 11-8-2015 - 11/04/15 02:32 AM

Okay so took the truck in for repairs (dad backed into it about two weeks after I bought it) even if it isn't ready the loaner I have will pull the boat. Ordered a new trolling motor today and it "should" be here this Friday. I got the new Minn Kota Fortrex 112lb thrust at 36 volts. So really hoping to be back on the water full force. The past two weekends I've had nothing but trolling motor issues.

Re: Ray Roberts tournament Sunday 11-8-2015 - 11/04/15 02:57 AM

Dang mayo you pulling skiers behind that thing in the summer! Hope you get it.going for the weekend bud, if not I might have a open back seat. Noone ever want to fish with me. smile

Re: Ray Roberts tournament Sunday 11-8-2015 - 11/04/15 03:30 AM

Wow, 112 huh?? Your boats gonna fly now!!! Say your fishing a spot and want to go across to the other side , where you used to crank up the big motor, now you'll just put that bad boy on high and go!!!!!
Congrats Mayo, boat upgrades are also sweet !!!

Alright Brad, looking more smallies this week....that was a beautiful fish you had last week!!!

Re: Ray Roberts tournament Sunday 11-8-2015 - 11/04/15 03:34 AM

Well I'm leaving the smallies alone all week so maybe I can bring in more than 1 this weekend

Re: Ray Roberts tournament Sunday 11-8-2015 - 11/04/15 03:36 AM

Mayo, I know how you feel about your truck.
Right after I got my first 20ft bass boat I had went and stayed the night at my parents house so I could hit Caddo Lake. My dad had just gotten a new truck too and as I hear him go to leave for work that morning I go running down stairs and open the front door just in time to hear CRUNCH!!
Yep, he backed his new truck into the motor on my new boat...
Boat was fine, but the prop put a nice gouch done the side of his new truck and he was pissed at me!!!

Gee, I park and he runs into my boat , and it's my fault???
Sounds just like everything else while growing up......

Re: Ray Roberts tournament Sunday 11-8-2015 - 11/04/15 03:38 AM

Originally Posted By: Bradshuflin aka hunter'sdad
Well I'm leaving the smallies alone all week so maybe I can bring in more than 1 this weekend

Sweet!!!
But if I bring my boat this week you're restricted to the ramp til I can follow you and see where you're catching them things!!! Lol. :-) :-) :-)
Posted By: littleford22

Re: Ray Roberts tournament Sunday 11-8-2015 - 11/04/15 04:00 AM

Gent's, I have an opportunity for you if interested. I fish with you all on Sunday (Hook Spit Performance Rods wrapped truck and boat) and I was given the green light to add you on the HS Performance Rods Field Staff if interested. Nothing big but this will give you 40% off all Rods and Apparel. I want to help whom ever I can as I have been doing this for years and what we use is not cheap. If interested Email me at Hookspit.jd@gmail.com. Not trying to step on any toes here, just talking with guys interested about my truck and boat I figured I would try and help in any way.

I can delete this post if it doesn't sit well with you James.

Re: Ray Roberts tournament Sunday 11-8-2015 - 11/04/15 04:23 AM

JD, I don't see anything wrong with you offering to help guys out..
Glad to have you fishing with us!! This is just a little tournament I started and I've already in just a few weeks meet some great people and made some new friends..
I plan on getting this going strong next season. I'm thinking of things I can do to make it better next year, just want to finish this year strong.
It's come along way in a short time this year, and I'd like to thank everyone who has come out and joined us!!!!!!
Posted By: Skeeter man ZX225

Re: Ray Roberts tournament Sunday 11-8-2015 - 11/04/15 12:19 PM

I will fish with you Brad,

Re: Ray Roberts tournament Sunday 11-8-2015 - 11/04/15 12:34 PM

Originally Posted By: littleford22
Gent's, I have an opportunity for you if interested. I fish with you all on Sunday (Hook Spit Performance Rods wrapped truck and boat) and I was given the green light to add you on the HS Performance Rods Field Staff if interested. Nothing big but this will give you 40% off all Rods and Apparel. I want to help whom ever I can as I have been doing this for years and what we use is not cheap. If interested Email me at Hookspit.jd@gmail.com. Not trying to step on any toes here, just talking with guys interested about my truck and boat I figured I would try and help in any way.

I can delete this post if it doesn't sit well with you James.

If I can luck into another win maybe I can afford to buy some rods if I stay in the boat this weekend. Thanks for the offer

Re: Ray Roberts tournament Sunday 11-8-2015 - 11/04/15 12:35 PM

Originally Posted By: Skeeter man ZX225
I will fish with you Brad,

I have one of my customers that really wants to fish with me this sunday I'll get conformation on that today and if he is not able to go I would love to have you in the boat with me.
Posted By: Madman Phoenix

Re: Ray Roberts tournament Sunday 11-8-2015 - 11/04/15 01:20 PM

I'm just wishing I could be fishing with you guys. I'll be on my way home from the TCU - OSU game in Stillwater. Maybe I can stop by there on my way home at weigh in time if my wife will be ok with that.

Re: Ray Roberts tournament Sunday 11-8-2015 - 11/04/15 04:00 PM

Yeah my boat is already wired for 36 volt. I thought about a 24 and using the extra battery for electronics only but then I didn't want to have worry about the TM running out of juice. I paid a hefty price to make sure I get it Friday so we'll see. I'll get my money back if it doesn't...

James that's funny... My Dad felt bad but even worse when he thought he may have to pay the insurance company but when they told him it was all covered he felt a whole lot better lol.

Re: Ray Roberts tournament Sunday 11-8-2015 - 11/04/15 04:48 PM

Dang mayo you pulling skiers behind that thing in the summer! Hope you get it.going for the weekend bud, if not I might have a open back seat. Noone ever want to fish with me. smile

Sounds good man... I'll keep you all posted. Thanks

Re: Ray Roberts tournament Sunday 11-8-2015 - 11/04/15 11:46 PM

Ttt

Re: Ray Roberts tournament Sunday 11-8-2015 - 11/05/15 12:53 AM

I'm going to have 4 baits for the big bass pot this week and am going to try and have some stuff ready for sale if anyone is interested in anything in particular let me know and I'll try and have some to look at sunday. I might even bring some of my smallmouth catchers for sale banana

Re: Ray Roberts tournament Sunday 11-8-2015 - 11/05/15 01:23 AM

Sweet Brad!!! I bet you can sell a few baits there...

Re: Ray Roberts tournament Sunday 11-8-2015 - 11/05/15 02:17 AM

Well everyone, I'm gonna be jumping in to these tournaments full force next year. I've already found a new scale system that I think I'm gonna acquire, and I think y'all will be pleased!!!

I have some ideas for things to do next year. I'm thinking of running this same tournament on Sundays, but stepping up and running several larger tournaments on some Saturdays. I know some of the people who have been fishing with us like this size tournament, but I also know some anglers want tournaments with higher entry fees and larger payouts. I'm also working on trying to get some sponsors.
If you have any ideas please let me know what you would like to see...

I really appreciate the support, help and encouragement I've received already, I can't do this without you guys and gals..

Thanks,
James Moore

Re: Ray Roberts tournament Sunday 11-8-2015 - 11/05/15 02:21 AM

Since you holding it on ray roberts I would check with fish and ski marine, the dam store, bear marine, brads baits :),classic fiberglass, and I'm sure there are a ton more options out there.

Re: Ray Roberts tournament Sunday 11-8-2015 - 11/05/15 02:27 AM

Yes sir, I was thinking I might have a inside line to 1 of those suggested... lol...

Re: Ray Roberts tournament Sunday 11-8-2015 - 11/05/15 02:37 AM

Also if you get some sponsorship stuff no matter the value of it maybe giving everyone a number at the start of the tournament and drawing for door prizes after the tournament that way everyone has opportunity to leave with something. Might help bring out some more folks.

I'm just tossing ideas out there and anyone else agrees or disagrees that's understandable. I think James would be happy for any suggestions that someone is willing to offer.

Also if you did a championship at the end of the year that teams had to fish a certain number of tournaments to qualify for and you held 5 bucks out of each entry to go to the championship might get you some extra folks coming on a regular basis.

Re: Ray Roberts tournament Sunday 11-8-2015 - 11/05/15 02:58 AM

I bought a roll of tickets to hand out for door prizes when I first started to get this going. They were actually 1 of the first things I bought, I've just been waiting for the tournament to get a little bigger before I start that.
But I really appreciate the ideas Brad Shuflin.... I think we think the same about alot of these things. Lol..

Excellent idea about holding a championship and holding back $5 of each entry during the year to add to the payout. I like it and I think that would help draw new people just like you are thinking..
Posted By: B-rader

Re: Ray Roberts tournament Sunday 11-8-2015 - 11/05/15 01:00 PM

I'm glad you're thinking of growing in size . One thing you have to keep in mind is keeping the fish alive . This Sunday I saw guys standing there with fish in their sacks with no water in it . Insane . So then you move into the warmer months and there will be a alot of fish killed . Just something to think about

Re: Ray Roberts tournament Sunday 11-8-2015 - 11/05/15 01:28 PM

Well I'm agreeing with you on the fact guys were in line with no water in their weight in bags, but imo that is more on the anglers than the td. No one should be bringing fish to the scales in a empty bag.

Re: Ray Roberts tournament Sunday 11-8-2015 - 11/05/15 01:34 PM

In warm months even champs, ttt have trouble keeping fish in big tanks with pumps . Being in just bags will result in dead fish . Just a thought and it's everyone's right to do what they want with the fish . I fish this lake alot so I want the best for it

Re: Ray Roberts tournament Sunday 11-8-2015 - 11/05/15 04:42 PM

Brad Hardt, thanks for your ideas and suggestions!!!
I agree that fish care is very important... I don't want to do anything that would hurt the fishing on Ray Roberts , I too love this lake and think it's a special place...  

Re: Ray Roberts tournament Sunday 11-8-2015 - 11/06/15 01:14 AM

Looks like the lake will be on the rise and lows in the low 40's saturday and sunday might make for an interesting tournament, might have to break out my jerkbaits smile

Re: Ray Roberts tournament Sunday 11-8-2015 - 11/06/15 01:16 AM

Hopefully it makes those bass even hungrier !!!!

Re: Ray Roberts tournament Sunday 11-8-2015 - 11/06/15 03:30 PM

It's almost time to hit the lake and make yourself some money. Come on out and join in on the fun!!!

Re: Ray Roberts tournament Sunday 11-8-2015 - 11/06/15 08:47 PM

wont hurt the fish until the water temp drops below 55
Posted By: Rudy Lackey

Re: Ray Roberts tournament Sunday 11-8-2015 - 11/06/15 09:01 PM

I love Ray roberts lake.. since 1989.

Re: Ray Roberts tournament Sunday 11-8-2015 - 11/06/15 10:42 PM

Possibly have a backseat open for Sunday . PM me if you're interested . I have asked my regular partner and looks like he is out . He's waiting on work to tell him if he can or cant.

Re: Ray Roberts tournament Sunday 11-8-2015 - 11/06/15 11:29 PM

We had 19 boats last week, and every week it has went up. So I'm hoping we have a huge turnout this week!!!!
Remember, this year I'm only breaking the payout down to 3 places, so every boat after 13 boats the payout just gets bigger and bigger.

Last week's winner won the stringer weight and big bass and Brad and Josh walked away with $ 835 ...

See you Sunday morning !!!!!

Re: Ray Roberts tournament Sunday 11-8-2015 - 11/06/15 11:40 PM

Well I had a plan to not catch small mouth today and caught a giant one dang scale batteries were dead too ugh biggest I have ever caught.

Re: Ray Roberts tournament Sunday 11-8-2015 - 11/07/15 12:08 AM

Congratulations on the catch Brad, that's a great looking fish!!!!

Re: Ray Roberts tournament Sunday 11-8-2015 - 11/07/15 05:15 PM

Ttt,
Tomorrow is the day!!!
I'll be at Jordan Park ramp around 5:30am, see everyone in the morning!!!!

Re: Ray Roberts tournament Sunday 11-8-2015 - 11/07/15 05:24 PM

Got the new TM in last night and got it installed for the most part. Should have it all wrapped up after while and will test it. May try and go out later today but may just wait until tomorrow. Let me just say this thing is a freakin beast haha.

Re: Ray Roberts tournament Sunday 11-8-2015 - 11/07/15 05:31 PM

Glad you got it in and yes it is a beast!!!
It's been 10 yrs since I've had a Motor guide, but I still place my foot on the foot pedal and press down to go and then realize I'm pushing down on the side that operates a Motor guide. So then I move my foot to the left side for a Minn Kota and it goes!!! Point is, it will take some getting used to and after 10 yrs it still gets me....lol.

Re: Ray Roberts tournament Sunday 11-8-2015 - 11/07/15 09:57 PM

Thanks James. Just fired her up so should be GTG in the morning. You're right, it's going to be different and take some getting use to. Here's a cool pic my wife took of me working on it. She's into photography. May need to get her out there sometime to take some photos of the tourney and people in it fishing. She's not an early riser though lol. That's of course if you guys didn't mind. See you all bright and early. Dress warm...

Re: Ray Roberts tournament Sunday 11-8-2015 - 11/07/15 10:37 PM

Bring some skis Mayo, and when you hit the trolling motor your wife can ski. Win win in my book!!!

Re: Ray Roberts tournament Sunday 11-8-2015 - 11/08/15 01:26 AM

Originally Posted By: Mayo

Sounds good man... I'll keep you all posted. Thanks

Brad looks like I'm going to have to donate again tomorrow. The new toy is installed and can't wait to play with it on the water. Didn't get a chance today. Finished installing it and had some other small things to do on The Cat. I do want to get out with you sometime for sure though. Thanks again for the offer mate... cheers

Re: Ray Roberts tournament Sunday 11-8-2015 - 11/08/15 01:34 AM

Good deal bud, that's going to really move your cat around I wouldn't be shocked to see you throwing a wake with the tm. I might just wear a swimsuit in the morning just so I'm prepared.

Re: Ray Roberts tournament Sunday 11-8-2015 - 11/08/15 01:38 AM

Originally Posted By: skeeter james
Bring some skis Mayo, and when you hit the trolling motor your wife can ski. Win win in my book!!!

roflmao

Re: Ray Roberts tournament Sunday 11-8-2015 - 11/08/15 01:38 AM

It's gonna be pretty cold to go swimming tomorrow morning..

Re: Ray Roberts tournament Sunday 11-8-2015 - 11/08/15 01:42 AM

Good deal bud, that's going to really move your cat around I wouldn't be shocked to see you throwing a wake with the tm. I might just wear a swimsuit in the morning just so I'm prepared.

Haha... I hope you were able to find someone. I know there were a couple of others knocking down your door.

Re: Ray Roberts tournament Sunday 11-8-2015 - 11/08/15 01:55 AM

I have a partner tomorrow hopefully he can catch some fish smile

Re: Ray Roberts tournament Sunday 11-8-2015 - 11/08/15 02:05 AM

Everyone make sure you wear some warm clothes in the morning..
We'll see you there !!!!
Posted By: DNewt

Re: Ray Roberts tournament Sunday 11-8-2015 - 11/08/15 02:19 AM

I'll be there to donate to the winners.

Re: Ray Roberts tournament Sunday 11-8-2015 - 11/08/15 03:06 AM

Wow Brad, I thought you knew me Better. worst case scenario I can at least run the dip net.

Re: Ray Roberts tournament Sunday 11-8-2015 - 11/08/15 03:42 AM

I'm driving the boat and running the dip net you just gotta catch out fish
Posted By: littleford22

Re: Ray Roberts tournament Sunday 11-8-2015 - 11/08/15 04:17 AM

Last minute decision and I will be out in the AM. See you guys in the morning. Who is bringing the coffee?

Re: Ray Roberts tournament Sunday 11-8-2015 - 11/08/15 04:41 AM

I'm bringing the BB donation can't help with coffee

Re: Ray Roberts tournament Sunday 11-8-2015 - 11/08/15 06:58 AM

Thank you Brad Shuflin, those look amazing !!!!

Re: Ray Roberts tournament Sunday 11-8-2015 - 11/08/15 10:01 AM

RISE N SHINE... Gonna be a great day. Good luck everyone.

Re: Ray Roberts tournament Sunday 11-8-2015 - 11/08/15 02:19 PM

Good morning Anglers !!!!

Alright, we had 16 boats show up on this cold morning to go out and battle each other and the fish, to bring in their biggest bag for a good little pay day....

Weigh in starts at 1:30pm and the line closes at 2pm...

Good luck guys, stay safe and let's have a great big weigh in this afternoon!!!!!!
Posted By: ERC629

Re: Ray Roberts tournament Sunday 11-8-2015 - 11/08/15 09:21 PM

Results?

Re: Ray Roberts tournament Sunday 11-8-2015 - 11/08/15 09:29 PM

14lbs 7oz was 1st
Posted By: ERC629

Re: Ray Roberts tournament Sunday 11-8-2015 - 11/08/15 09:35 PM

Nice..... Did u repeat Brad?

Re: Ray Roberts tournament Sunday 11-8-2015 - 11/08/15 09:43 PM

Yes sir lucked into some good fish again

James should have full results shortly

11 and change for 2nd
10 and change for 3rd

Bb was 4lbs 13oz

Re: Ray Roberts tournament Sunday 11-8-2015 - 11/08/15 10:55 PM

16 boats. That's pretty good. Congrats to the winners (Brad). I don't know when I'm going to be back out to fish on Sundays. I went out on Wednesday and blew my motor. I was not running when it happened.just started it to move to another spot and it started to run really bad, died and won't restart. Taking it to the shop tomorrow.Only has around 40 hours on it if that. Dumping fuel out of the back really bad. Good thing it's under warranty.

Re: Ray Roberts tournament Sunday 11-8-2015 - 11/08/15 11:00 PM

Wow, Pat, hate to hear that about your motor... Maybe it isn't as bad as you think..
I thought we had a great turn out today considering that it was like 43 degrees this morning.
I'll post up some results a little later, but Brad won again. Guess he's got the bullseye on his back now...

And special thanks to Brad Shuflin for donating some of his custom made baits to the big bass winner!!!
If you're looking for some crank baits or jerk baits get a hold of Bradshuflin aka hunter's dad here on tff, you won't be disappointed.......

I'm really glad to see some new people each week and the ones that show up every week, Thanks everyone!!!!!!!!
Posted By: basscat dad

Re: Ray Roberts tournament Sunday 11-8-2015 - 11/08/15 11:06 PM

hey madman. had a similar thing happen a few weeks ago. lost power and had fuel going everywhere. popped the cowling and found the gas line that branches off the main line to the starter solenoid had come off. actually the connector broke on the solenoid. crimped the line, fired her up and kept fishing. hope you didn't blow the engine and it's something simple.

Re: Ray Roberts tournament Sunday 11-8-2015 - 11/08/15 11:42 PM

Had a few guys say they were going to follow me next weekend, all I can say is if anyone plans to do that better pay up the insurance I have no idea where to safely run east of wolf just put the pedal down and trim her up.

Thanks guys was definitely a team effort, ended up having to borrow the winning bait off my partner after lost my last one. We caught fish in all but one spot we fished today and probably boated 15-18 keepers. Couldn't fish the spot I really wanted to fish today for some reason there was a guy in camo with a shotgun and blk lab there. Quack Quack

Re: Ray Roberts tournament Sunday 11-8-2015 - 11/08/15 11:49 PM

Heard quite a few shotgun shots out there today. Also saw a few deer when leaving after registration this morning..
Better watch running up there past Wolf Island Brad.. Lots of mean stuff just under the water..
I used to have a path I could run up from Jordan Park to Buck Creek ramp, but that was years ago. Now with the new boat, that's idle area for me....

Re: Ray Roberts tournament Sunday 11-8-2015 - 11/08/15 11:56 PM

I'm going to have to do better than 1 pound next time! eek2

Re: Ray Roberts tournament Sunday 11-8-2015 - 11/09/15 12:00 AM

Originally Posted By: Dusty_Newton

Well, 1 guy won 2 straight weeks to start with. Now another guy has won the next 2 weeks straight, so your 2 weeks straight to win could start next week.. Keep at it buddy...

Re: Ray Roberts tournament Sunday 11-8-2015 - 11/09/15 12:06 AM

I checked all that. Fuel coming out of exhaust.

Re: Ray Roberts tournament Sunday 11-8-2015 - 11/09/15 12:11 AM

Still hoping it's something simple for you Pat. Those pro xs motors seem pretty darn reliable..
My 1998 mercury 225 efi had about a million hours on it when I sold it and it still ran and never had any major issues with it.
Posted By: Tony_Wornick

Re: Ray Roberts tournament Sunday 11-8-2015 - 11/09/15 12:23 AM

Sounds like me and partner will be ready for next weekend.

Re: Ray Roberts tournament Sunday 11-8-2015 - 11/09/15 12:39 AM

Originally Posted By: skeeter james
Originally Posted By: Dusty_Newton

Well, 1 guy won 2 straight weeks to start with. Now another guy has won the next 2 weeks straight, so your 2 weeks straight to win could start next week.. Keep at it buddy...

There you go bud maybe next week starts your 2 weeks of winning. I might be setting next weekend out I have a birthday party that might keep me off the water.

On a positive note your 1lb you weighted in beat about half the field. smile

Re: Ray Roberts tournament Sunday 11-8-2015 - 11/09/15 12:41 AM

Originally Posted By: Tony_Wornick
Sounds like me and partner will be ready for next weekend.

Sounds good Tony, come on out!!!!
Posted By: Fish skeeter

Re: Ray Roberts tournament Sunday 11-8-2015 - 11/09/15 01:17 AM

Was a good one today even with the front James appreciate putting these on. was shocked we pulled 3rd off today. Going to try to make this next one to

Re: Ray Roberts tournament Sunday 11-8-2015 - 11/09/15 01:32 AM

*****RESULTS FROM TODAY*****

1st place went to Youngblood and Shuflin with 14.07lbs winning them $400

2nd place went to Kurt and Rusty with 10.04lbs winning them $200

3rd place went to Jacob and Larry with 9.14lbs winning them $125

Big Bass went to Rich and Warren with a nice 4.13lb big bass winning them $300

We had 16 boats come out to fish with us today, even though it was 43 degrees this morning.
7 of the 16 boats weighed in fish. The bite was a little tougher today than last week.

But I'd like to thank all of the new people that are starting join us and also thank the guys who are vastly becoming regulars to this tournament. We couldn't do it without all of you guys.....

A few pictures from today:

Looking forward to next weeks tournament!!!! Posting for it will be up shortly..

Re: Ray Roberts tournament Sunday 11-8-2015 - 11/09/15 03:31 AM

that bait was working better for you than it was for me, so it was an easy decision to let you use it.

Re: Ray Roberts tournament Sunday 11-8-2015 - 11/09/15 11:40 PM

Had a great time and was good to see everyone even though we zeroed. I didn't get one all day and my partner got a couple but no keepers. I should be able to get out this Saturday and hopefully get something going. Can't wait to do it all over again win, lose or draw. It would be nice to win this weekend since the winner pattern is winning two in a row.

Re: Ray Roberts tournament Sunday 11-8-2015 - 11/11/15 05:14 AM

I may not make it this weekend but I'll be back!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum