Texas Fishing Forum

Alan Henry Working Man's T

Posted By: Thad Rains

Alan Henry Working Man's T - 08/18/15 02:32 AM

We will be having the 2nd of the month Alan Henry Working Man's T on Friday night, Aug. 21. Fish from 6:30 to 10:30, 3 fish limit, so if you bring 3 in, at least one of them has to be 18" long. $20 entry fee with an optional $5 big bass pot. Weigh-in at the crappie dock, be in line by 10:30 with your fish. We look forward to seeing you there. Tight lines, keep safe and good luck.

Thad Rains

Re: Alan Henry Working Man's T - 08/20/15 07:11 PM

bump

Tight lines, keep safe and good luck.

Thad Rains

Re: Alan Henry Working Man's T - 08/22/15 05:39 AM

We had 8 fish the T and better luck was had by some. 1rst place was 2 fish for 5 lbs even, with a heavy fish of 3-2. Rick Bennett finished 1rst, caught his on a blue fleck worm on points. Zack Walker placed 2nd with 2 fish for 3-13, with one weighing 2-6. Don't know what he caught his fish on, though. I forgot. My partner and I caught one a piece and it was SLOW. Mine came on a YM and his came on a flue fleck T-rigged worm. We did have 2 other bites one each on the worm, but it was painfully slow fishing. Kevin and Nick Izzie weighed in 2 fish for 1-15 and 2-4, Nick got beat by his dad, but Nick is only like 9 or 10, so he is learning early. Hope this helps.

Tight lines, keep safe and good luck.

Thad Rains
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum