Texas Fishing Forum

Kings Of Cowtown Final Results

Posted By: dkmore

Kings Of Cowtown Final Results - 08/17/15 12:11 AM

The final results are now on the website. www.tto-tx.com. I will post a tournament review tomorrow. thanks
Posted By: Chris Borden

Re: Kings Of Cowtown Final Results - 08/17/15 12:31 AM

Congrats to you and Theron!
Posted By: bassackwards dav

Re: Kings Of Cowtown Final Results - 08/17/15 12:42 AM

Congrats too you and Theron on the win , but really that was the best weigh in final day next to Bass masters event Ive been too and maybe better because it's more personal . Hats off to a great job . Your Sponcers have to be proud. I took my wife and grandchildren ages from 4 to 8 and I think they would have stayed til everyone left . For those that haven't been I suggest you make next yrs. Thanks for a great final weigh in with family . Just spectating this event is well worth it. banana
Posted By: FASTTALKING

Re: Kings Of Cowtown Final Results - 08/17/15 01:20 PM

Congratulations to Donnie & Theron and a great job to all who had ANY part of this Tournament !!!
Posted By: B Lee

Re: Kings Of Cowtown Final Results - 08/17/15 02:03 PM

Congrats Gentlemen
Posted By: Fish Killer

Re: Kings Of Cowtown Final Results - 08/17/15 02:45 PM

Congrats to the winners!

Looks like all 3 lakes fished really tough this year.
Posted By: bccougar

Re: Kings Of Cowtown Final Results - 08/17/15 04:01 PM

We had a blast. Congrats to Donnie and Theron. We were happy to finish 3rd. Thanks to our sponsors for their great support. Anglers Pro Tackle, Double ZZ custom lures, Mercury Marine, Power Pole, Midwest Marine and Shimano/G Loomis
-Clint Nowell
Posted By: Jeff Gilbert

Re: Kings Of Cowtown Final Results - 08/17/15 05:02 PM

Originally Posted By: bassackwards dav
Congrats too you and Theron on the win , but really that was the best weigh in final day next to Bass masters event Ive been too and maybe better because it's more personal . Hats off to a great job . Your Sponcers have to be proud. I took my wife and grandchildren ages from 4 to 8 and I think they would have stayed til everyone left . For those that haven't been I suggest you make next yrs. Thanks for a great final weigh in with family . Just spectating this event is well worth it. banana

Thank you BD, and we are glad you and your kiddos enjoyed it. We had a pretty good group stick around and enjoy the band, sipping some beer and taking it all in. I think my employees as well as myself enjoyed it most of all. We cant wait until next year,
Jeff
Posted By: Dax Davis

Re: Kings Of Cowtown Final Results - 08/17/15 09:43 PM

Congrats to Donnie and Theron! Thanks to Jeff and the crew at fun n sun for putting on a awsome weight in and some awsome music and thanks to Monte Coon and Moritz for the food!
Posted By: Brad Dunn

Re: Kings Of Cowtown Final Results - 08/17/15 09:59 PM

Congratulations Donnie & Theron. Well deserved win!
Posted By: Darryl Roach

Re: Kings Of Cowtown Final Results - 08/18/15 11:32 AM

Congrats to all teams that got a check. It was well deserved. By far the most humbling tournament I've ever fished.
Posted By: Paul Jeffcoat

Re: Kings Of Cowtown Final Results - 08/19/15 10:34 PM

Congratulations to all you guys... it was pure torcher enduring that format on those lakes. Thanks to Fun-N-Sun for their support and making it happen!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum