Texas Fishing Forum

Anyone Interested in starting a DFW Fishers of Men???

Posted By: fomwest

Anyone Interested in starting a DFW Fishers of Men??? - 08/11/15 02:29 AM

Any Christian Anglers want to start a Fishers of Men(FOM)Team Division in D/FW for the 2016 season? I have all the info and already have a FOM Legacy Division approved for next year. This is a nationwide tour and has over 4000 members in 29 states. It is a simple Friday night devotional/meal and Saturday tournament Feb-June with Regional and National Tournament opportunities for qualifying teams. This is an awesome group that combines Christian values with the love of fishing. Please text if you're interested. 817.901.8809
Thanks,
Don
Posted By: Douglas J

Re: Anyone Interested in starting a DFW Fishers of Men??? - 08/11/15 08:06 PM

Please explain "DFW", will it be mostly west side, east side or a mix?
Posted By: Frank the Tank

Re: Anyone Interested in starting a DFW Fishers of Men??? - 08/12/15 01:58 AM

Originally Posted By: Doug R.
Please explain "DFW", will it be mostly west side, east side or a mix?
Posted By: 03svtsnakevert

Re: Anyone Interested in starting a DFW Fishers of Men??? - 08/12/15 02:06 AM

I def would be if you guys weren't so far away
Posted By: coachallentca

Re: Anyone Interested in starting a DFW Fishers of Men??? - 08/12/15 02:48 AM

yes would be interested
Posted By: milkfisher

Re: Anyone Interested in starting a DFW Fishers of Men??? - 08/16/15 12:02 AM

Need more details...
Posted By: GROD

Re: Anyone Interested in starting a DFW Fishers of Men??? - 08/16/15 04:11 PM

Agreed... More details!
Posted By: fomwest

Re: Anyone Interested in starting a DFW Fishers of Men??? - 08/17/15 01:52 AM

Sorry fellas, I've had a serious illness in my family and been off line for a bit. This is a brand new division of Fishers of Men so I am looking for committee members, participants, sponsors, etc. Lakes and dates have not been chosen yet and the area will be the entire D/FW metroplex. Lewisville, Grapevine, Eagle Mountain, Ray Roberts. I have fished the East and North Central Division for a couple of years now simply because our local lakes were dangerous at best! The tourneys wont start until Feb 2016, but I am trying to get a good head start as these divisions can grow pretty quick and require a lot of leg work. I am trying to compile a list of interested people at this point, and for those who are willing, have a preliminary meeting to set some committee members and really get into the "meat and potatoes" of lakes and dates. For those who have never fished FOM the website is fomntt.com and there is a ton of info on the organization and how the tournaments are layed out. In closing if anyone is interested my best avenue for communication is text or call 817.901.8809, but I will do a better job of watching the post. God Bless, Don.
Posted By: GROD

Re: Anyone Interested in starting a DFW Fishers of Men??? - 08/17/15 01:57 AM

Prayers for you and the family.... Looking forward to hearing more about this. Thank you.
Posted By: LadyLunker

Re: Anyone Interested in starting a DFW Fishers of Men??? - 08/24/15 04:26 PM

I sent a text
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum