Texas Fishing Forum

BFL Cowboy division

Posted By: revoskeeter

BFL Cowboy division - 02/05/08 11:52 PM

Can anybody give me more info on the steps I need to take to enter these tournaments?I am not sure if I need a co-angler or not.I guess first I need to join the Flw.Then just send in entry forms along with my entry fee.If anyone could clarify I would appreciate it.
Thanks for any help,
Chris
Posted By: skeeter190

Re: BFL Cowboy division - 02/06/08 12:03 AM

Yes, when you call to enter a tournament they will update your FLW membership. They called me last week because they needed more entries and at that time they had 4 more non-boaters entered so I entered as a boater however I may or may not get to fish since I was so late entering, but just show up anyway.
You could call them if you have credit card. Make sure you have liability insurance on your boat $300,000.
Posted By: rp2987

Re: BFL Cowboy division - 02/06/08 11:33 AM

Call 270-252-1000. You will get hold of a very nice lady. Tell her which tournament you want to enter and she will fix you up. Normally in BFL tournaments, there are more non-boaters signed up than boaters, so you shouldn't have any problem getting in as a boater. The person you talk to at FLW can let you know how you stand about getting in. Good luck!
Posted By: KevinT.

Re: BFL Cowboy division - 02/06/08 07:11 PM

Usually nothing to it for the BFL's.
sometimes you need a co-angler to get in if it is late toward the date.
Posted By: Topher5999

Re: BFL Cowboy division - 02/07/08 07:50 PM

The BFL in the rules it states insurance in resonable amounts BASS is 300,000 min. but you still must have lia insurance for the BFL's
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum