Texas Fishing Forum

Orvis Frequent Flyer 7 pc. 9wt, Redington Wayfarer 7 pc. 8 wt., L.L. Bean Travel Series 9 pc. 6 wt.

Posted By: wwest

Orvis Frequent Flyer 7 pc. 9wt, Redington Wayfarer 7 pc. 8 wt., L.L. Bean Travel Series 9 pc. 6 wt. - 07/08/17 02:33 AM

Thought I'd give this group 1st shot at these before going to eBay. All three are NEW; i.e. never been used on the water - only test casts in my yard for about 20 minutes each. NO nicks, scratches or stains. The Orvis and Bean are in their original factory divided rod tubes, the Redington in it's original factory sock and tube. Just bought a new rod I can't afford so I'm cleaning out the gear closet. All three cast great by the way, even the 9 pc. Bean rod which was a pleasant surprise and fits nicely in a briefcase. The Redington and Bean rods are no longer available new (were about $200+ if memory serves) and the used ones I found on the net were really rough. The Orvis is $255 new. Thought I'd ask $145 for the Bean and Redington and $185 for the Orvis - I'll pay the shipping anywhere in the USA. These rods are in San Antonio, TX. Thoughts?
Please PM me with your thoughts and keep in mind I will consider any reasonable offer, especially if sold as a bundle.
Posted By: wwest

Re: Orvis Frequent Flyer 7 pc. 9wt, Redington Wayfarer 7 pc. 8 wt., L.L. Bean Travel Series 9 pc. 6 wt. - 07/08/17 02:36 AM

Maybe PM me for thoughts/offer or pics. However, any pics you find on the web of these rods new will likely be of higher quality than I can offer. Thanks, Will
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum