Texas Fishing Forum

Incredible Trailer Video - Next Level Fly Fishing

Posted By: FishyB

Incredible Trailer Video - Next Level Fly Fishing - 11/23/16 02:32 PM

Howdy all,

We have taken our trailer video to the fly fishing next level; as the teenagers say, "it's sick!" Not to spoil it, but yes, that's us in the water. Seriously hope y'all enjoy it; lots of ideas to put in motion with this incredible resource! Oh yeah, there is music, so make sure to have your volume.

https://youtu.be/xhaFivWDX0c

Tight lines.
Posted By: YAKnIT

Re: Incredible Trailer Video - Next Level Fly Fishing - 11/23/16 03:43 PM

Looks like somebody got a drone! Have you tried using the drone to scout out deep spots, or even the fish, along the river?
Posted By: FishyB

Re: Incredible Trailer Video - Next Level Fly Fishing - 11/23/16 04:03 PM

Hey YAKnIT!

Actually, we have formed a partnership with DFW Aerial, a great young man that is planning to attend the UNT film program in the fall next year. If I had a drone it would probably be swimming with the fishes, LOL, going to leave that to the young and talented.

I was thinking about the idea of flying down river and doing exactly what you are talking about. You think that would be a value added video to like minded fly fishermen? I am sure I can get a video up!

Tight lines.
Posted By: Capt. Mac

Re: Incredible Trailer Video - Next Level Fly Fishing - 11/23/16 08:26 PM

That can make a guy's imagination run wild with thoughts of insane fishing videos.
Posted By: MassAction

Re: Incredible Trailer Video - Next Level Fly Fishing - 11/23/16 09:58 PM

Nice vid FishyB!

Guys we are one step behind on this one... Can't believe how silly this guy's reaction was, he had to run to show his wife the fish, despite having filmed the whole thing from multiple angles.

There's another pretty impressive video with a couple of guys using a drone to fly their bait out into a school of tuna working a bait ball. Impressive ingenuity but seems to take some of the sport out of it.

Edit - found it:
Posted By: J-Moe

Re: Incredible Trailer Video - Next Level Fly Fishing - 11/24/16 03:18 AM

thumb Cool!!
Posted By: Linecaster

Re: Incredible Trailer Video - Next Level Fly Fishing - 11/24/16 06:01 PM

I am surprised he was able to bring that nice smallie in with the drone. He was lucky the fish did not not drown the drone.
Posted By: Linecaster

Re: Incredible Trailer Video - Next Level Fly Fishing - 11/24/16 06:09 PM

The tuna video was well produced I think, maybe not the usual way to fish but hey, why not use the available resources if you are going to eat the fish. Enjoyed it.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum