Texas Fishing Forum

Lost Box

Posted By: BMTabor

Lost Box - 08/29/16 02:19 PM

Ok, We went fishing behind the damn at PK few days ago. We started at the bridge and worked our way up. At some point during the trek I left my bag partially open and one of my fly boxes fell out. If anyone has seen it, or if anyone knows of a better place to post lost and found items please let me know...Its a black box, probably 4inx10. Hard plastic. Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Ben
Posted By: Robert Hunter

Re: Lost Box - 08/29/16 04:10 PM

Dang that stinks. i'm trying to sneak out of work early today to get up there because I know I won't be up there Wednesday or Thursday because of dove season starting. I'll keep an eye out if I make it. How was the fishing?
Posted By: BMTabor

Re: Lost Box - 09/19/16 06:06 PM

Not great. Sandie were biting good but no striper. No one out there was catching striper.
Posted By: Linecaster

Re: Lost Box - 09/19/16 08:16 PM

We were lucky last year my grandson lost a fly box with a bunch of flies I had tied for him, he was miserable until we were ready to go home a guy who was kayaking came up to my grandson and asked if one of us was Nathan, he saw the box floating down below us.I had taped his name inside The clear plastic lid.The youngster was totally happy to get his box back. Hope yours is found
Posted By: Linecaster

Re: Lost Box - 09/19/16 08:18 PM

Originally Posted By: robert hunter
Dang that stinks. i'm trying to sneak out of work early today to get up there because I know I won't be up there Wednesday or Thursday because of dove season starting. I'll keep an eye out if I make it. How was the fishing?

Robert, I see the release is at 700cfs right now. I am thinking of going early Saturday.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum