Texas Fishing Forum

Wow pk great for small stuff but Whitney on fire.

Posted By: Robert Hunter

Wow pk great for small stuff but Whitney on fire. - 08/07/16 09:33 PM

I'm not real sure what I did but I think I may have killed my go Pro. I just want to cry it came on with the looping function to video and as soon as I hit record to start the loop it blacked out and the battery was full to start. Anyway great average size as well as the normal Brazos variety of fish Time of day did not seem to matter just put in the kayak and start catching fish. Nothing gigantic but some are really magnum sandBass with some very respectable stripers up to 22 inches. As soon as the water starts to rise it is time to fish we are in for a special summer and fall that we do not often get
Posted By: Robert Hunter

Re: Wow pk great for small stuff but Whitney on fire. - 08/07/16 09:36 PM

Not real sure the reason but the average size is just a little bit bigger down south. I really hope I can figure out what's up with my go Pro. I'm just not too sure on how tough they are going to be on the new rules I would think a person would stand a better chance of drowning that had no idea how to operate a kayak but wanted to fish it so bad got in one. I'm just not too sure on how tough they are going to be on the new rules I would think a person would stand a better chance of grounding that had no idea how to operate a kayak but I wanted to fish it so bad got in line then a person who has fish that tell race for years and could easily swim out in the warm water with no problems. I hope they take notice of that
Posted By: jwinit

Re: Wow pk great for small stuff but Whitney on fire. - 08/09/16 01:47 AM

Hey man I caught a 7-8lb bass there Saturday the pic was on my buddy's phone that got wet and won't turn back on so I guess it didn't happen but the fishing is good down there when are you going agin and I have no kayak so if you have an extra that would be cool lol
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum