Texas Fishing Forum

heard a rumor about tfo

Posted By: backwoodsclousercaster

heard a rumor about tfo - 06/05/16 08:21 PM

Ok so a friend of mine told me about a website he saw for discount tfo rods. Like rods that Got sent in because of imperfections and were repaired and resold for pretty cheap. Was wondering if anyone has seen or heard anything similar? He said he thinks he saw a post about it here but I couldn't find anything about it. Appreciate yalls help
Till next time

Full nets and tightlines
Posted By: mbarker68x

Re: heard a rumor about tfo - 06/05/16 08:40 PM

Nope never heard of it, but that doesn't mean much, lol
Posted By: Robert Hunter

Re: heard a rumor about tfo - 06/05/16 10:41 PM

I'd be on the phone with them now calling
Posted By: RexW

Re: heard a rumor about tfo - 06/05/16 11:59 PM

If you are asking if TFO runs some sort of "factory outlet" shop, the answer is no.

Posted By: karstopo

Re: heard a rumor about tfo - 06/06/16 02:18 AM

Every once in a while you will see some on sierra trading post. I picked up a TFO fly rod chronicles 10wt for $75.

Re: heard a rumor about tfo - 06/14/16 01:36 PM

I figured it out they have discontinued products and clearance items at low prices however the only store near me has sold out of each
Posted By: Fly Fishing Fanatic!

Re: heard a rumor about tfo - 06/22/16 03:09 PM

Guys TFO in fact does sell discounted rods, if you stop by their Dallas office and ask the sales ladies they will gladly have one of the techs take u back and show you all of the discounted merchandise wink I have bought several gently used fly rods from them
Posted By: Smurfs

Re: heard a rumor about tfo - 06/22/16 03:38 PM

Originally Posted By: Fly Fishing Fanatic!
Guys TFO in fact does sell discounted rods, if you stop by their Dallas office and ask the sales ladies they will gladly have one of the techs take u back and show you all of the discounted merchandise wink I have bought several gently used fly rods from them

thumb
Cabelas has there TFO Pro Special Fly Rods 1/2 price right now $79.

Re: heard a rumor about tfo - 07/04/16 07:38 PM

I got one. 9ft6wt absolutely love it! Lefty kreh pro special. Fantastic rod
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum