Texas Fishing Forum

Whats The Protocol With TFO

Posted By: formula462

Whats The Protocol With TFO - 05/16/16 11:15 PM

I broke my 8wt rod that I purchased new but second hand so what will TFO do,if anything, for me?
Posted By: Robert Hunter

Re: Whats The Protocol With TFO - 05/16/16 11:25 PM

Little bit of a haul but take it directly to them in Dallas.
Posted By: RexW

Re: Whats The Protocol With TFO - 05/17/16 12:55 AM

You can take in to the office in Dallas or you can call them and they'll explain how to return it. Just tell them how you broke it.
Posted By: rrhyne56

Re: Whats The Protocol With TFO - 05/17/16 01:43 AM

Originally Posted By: RexW
You can take in to the office in Dallas or you can call them and they'll explain how to return it. Just tell them how you broke it.
Posted By: Jerry Hamon

Re: Whats The Protocol With TFO - 05/18/16 02:06 AM

Whatever you do I recommend doing it soon. They are reorganizing and things could change.
Posted By: Dtheg

Re: Whats The Protocol With TFO - 05/18/16 03:56 AM

I hope they don't change what has kept me buying their rods. Their service is great. I am sure it cost them $$$$ taking care of broke tips, but it was/is nice to have a product that can be used as described affordable and backed by a local company.
Posted By: formula462

Re: Whats The Protocol With TFO - 05/18/16 02:18 PM

Originally Posted By: Dtheg
I hope they don't change what has kept me buying their rods. Their service is great. I am sure it cost them $$$$ taking care of broke tips, but it was/is nice to have a product that can be used as described affordable and backed by a local company.

we'll see I'm about to send it in with a check for 30bucks
Posted By: JdDurango

Re: Whats The Protocol With TFO - 05/18/16 04:31 PM

Originally Posted By: formula462
I broke my 8wt rod that I purchased new but second hand so what will TFO do,if anything, for me?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=temple+fork+outfitters+warranty+repair+information
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum