Texas Fishing Forum

Issues with pic

Posted By: Dtheg

Issues with pic - 02/22/16 04:34 AM

Anyone having issue adding pic or just me?
Posted By: Robert Hunter

Re: Issues with pic - 02/22/16 04:42 AM

Had some issues adding more than one too wher I came back and txt and every thing was gone. That was with photo bucket. Who do you use to upload?
Posted By: rrhyne56

Re: Issues with pic - 02/22/16 12:46 PM

testing
Posted By: rrhyne56

Re: Issues with pic - 02/22/16 12:50 PM

Photobucket test
[img]http://s522.photobucket.com/user/Adezz19/media/bass-fishing-2-7065971.jpg.html[/img]
Yep, looks like a Photobucket thing... OK, see below. Went to the gear icon for more images and used the IMG option, copied and pasted that code as seen below

Re: Issues with pic - 02/23/16 08:59 AM

I keep getting only load JPEG photos message. Maybe my phone is having issue or some setting wrong
Posted By: Zip-ur-Fly

Re: Issues with pic - 02/23/16 04:01 PM

Originally Posted By: Dtheg
I keep getting only load JPEG photos message. Maybe my phone is having issue or some setting wrong

I seem to remember having the same issue a while ago. Think I solved it by transferring the pic from the phone to the laptop and resized it myself so that the server did not have to work so hard and uploading from there. Don't know why that should work vs a straight transfer.

Are you uploading from the "upload image into post" icon?

Re: Issues with pic - 02/26/16 04:36 AM

Following the directions. Has to be phone.
Posted By: Robert Hunter

Re: Issues with pic - 02/26/16 04:58 AM

Idk if it's a phone thing because just got a new phone and have had same issue on new one as well
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Issues with pic - 02/26/16 03:42 PM

I have had some resent issues with Image Shack. hammer They were having problems on their end and have corrected them. clap Seems the problem happens at least every other year. hmmm

Side Note: They loose pictures that I have up loaded in their files. bang Always remember to have your photos backed up on a secured system. coolio
Posted By: hook-line&sinker

Re: Issues with pic - 02/27/16 03:34 PM

the newer the phone the larger (more megapixel) the photo it can take. anything above 4MB will choke the upload and often not work right leaving you with a little symbol in place of your photo. transfer to your computer, downsize and then try uploading again..

Below is the same photo first one is full size (5.1 MB) and the 2nd is half the size but only 1.5MB.. notice which one shows up right..

© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum