Texas Fishing Forum

Well I got out fished today but my buddy caught his biggest bass ever after 70 years.

Posted By: Robert Hunter

Well I got out fished today but my buddy caught his biggest bass ever after 70 years. - 06/05/15 08:09 PM

well one of my best friends really outdid me today. I told him I have to let him win every once in a while. We had just pulled up and had not even launch the boat he decided to make a quick cast and landed this beast. It's a real shame he did not catch it in February it would've probably been in the teens but at least after 70 years of bass fishing he's made the double-digit club. I told him I've been taking the flyrod giving him a small advantage. I can't complain I rarely have problems catching fish lol. After helping him for concrete all day yesterday it was nice to see that smile on his face.
Posted By: J-Moe

Re: Well I got out fished today but my buddy caught his biggest bass ever after 70 years. - 06/05/15 08:41 PM

Wow, Just incredible. Truly a fish of a lifetime thumb

Re: Well I got out fished today but my buddy caught his biggest bass ever after 70 years. - 06/05/15 08:47 PM

I have fished and hunted with that guy for a long time. I recall very few time seeing a smile that big on his face. J-moe like I said when ever your ready bring hook line with you.
Posted By: wwest

Re: Well I got out fished today but my buddy caught his biggest bass ever after 70 years. - 06/05/15 08:47 PM

Wow. That is a PIG of a wall hanger! Please pass along congrats to your friend. cool
Posted By: buton

Re: Well I got out fished today but my buddy caught his biggest bass ever after 70 years. - 06/05/15 08:49 PM

thats a nice catch... you guys will never forget that day...
Posted By: zulo

Re: Well I got out fished today but my buddy caught his biggest bass ever after 70 years. - 06/05/15 09:52 PM

Nice fish
Posted By: chefmike

Re: Well I got out fished today but my buddy caught his biggest bass ever after 70 years. - 06/05/15 10:00 PM

Thats a beauty for sure
Mike

Re: Well I got out fished today but my buddy caught his biggest bass ever after 70 years. - 06/06/15 04:45 PM

Yea to bad his wife wouldn't let him get a replica. It would be buffs than the one she has on the wall she has to keep people thinking she never goes and still has a bigger bass than him lol. But not any more he made sure to send her a pic that he had her beat first thing.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum