Texas Fishing Forum

Differant day, differant creek, same results

Posted By: Capt. Mac

Differant day, differant creek, same results - 03/12/18 01:50 AM

Was supposed to meet up with Robert Hunter today but he came down with a minor case of food poisoning so i went alone. Started off with a clouser, got a few but the fish were short striking it. Switched to a weightless rattle rouser and just held it in the current on a tight line. Game on after that. I lost count but i think i got something like fifty to sixty today. A little breezier than yesterday but i didn't go out in the boat so id didn't really matter. The fish didn't seem to mind anyway.

Posted By: Jesse10

Re: Differant day, differant creek, same results - 03/12/18 02:03 AM

I was going to try to make it today, but had to work. Glad you had a good day.
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Differant day, differant creek, same results - 03/12/18 02:20 AM

coolphotos Very nice! thumb

Re: Differant day, differant creek, same results - 03/12/18 02:58 AM

Originally Posted By: Jesse10
I was going to try to make it today, but had to work. Glad you had a good day.

Robert told me you had to work. Probably a good thing. Otherwise, you would have a sore arm as well... laugh
Posted By: Robert Hunter

Re: Differant day, differant creek, same results - 03/12/18 04:21 PM

I’m just glad that little front didn’t mess with them too bad. Get out of work early today going to try and get on them if I can get out in time
Posted By: Robert Hunter

Re: Differant day, differant creek, same results - 03/12/18 05:57 PM

I thought I was about all the way over it still getting a little side effects today.Did you find your tripod Capt Mac? I’ve been looking for mine I have put it in one of my camping tubs when I came back from Colorado I’d like to get it set up today. Great pictures by the way as always

Re: Differant day, differant creek, same results - 03/12/18 08:38 PM

Oh yea, i left it in my boat from the trip i made Saturday. Glad your at least feeling better.
Posted By: Glitchmo

Re: Differant day, differant creek, same results - 03/12/18 10:10 PM

Good stuff!

Still trying to get a wide open day on the sandies. I always get a couple, but I can't quite get em to fully commit.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum