Texas Fishing Forum

Guys

Posted By: eyeball

Guys - 06/03/17 05:55 PM

My son just down (or up) loaded an awesome app on my android ph called MyRadar. It has different mods but i can in seconds tap that app and see storms building, moving, temps and wind conditions and directions all over our continent with city locations. I can move the map where i wish with a finger and the city i center in the screen has weather conditions shown at top of the screen.

its weird to watch the wind currents from space all over the earth. Catch those off Cape Horn Africa.

Man. Wish i would had had this ability through a life of hunting and fishing.
Posted By: eyeball

Re: Guys - 06/03/17 07:20 PM

As usual, i guess i am the last guy to find out about this new best toy.
Posted By: doctorxring

Re: Guys - 06/03/17 07:27 PM

I've been using an app called Texas Radars for years. Great app that has selection for your area of Texas or view a statewide radar.

Posted By: SARG

Re: Guys - 06/04/17 02:58 AM

1Weather shows everything I need
Wind speed/direction,barometer,humidity,moon phase and cycle/time
Radar as well as very good map detail that is so much faster then google nav etc
Posted By: CHAMPION FISH

Re: Guys - 06/05/17 01:21 PM

I love technology.
Posted By: Fishin' Nut

Re: Guys - 06/05/17 02:38 PM

I used MyRadar for years. But there are times when it freezes up. Now have local TV station app. It has a future forecast that the free version of MyRadar doesn't offer.
Posted By: dobbin

Re: Guys - 06/05/17 02:57 PM

undergroundweather.com is great. Enter zip or city and it give now time conditions and hourly forecast. Can also pull up the radar got me off the lake in plenty of time to avoid the approaching storm.
Posted By: BODA

Re: Guys - 06/05/17 03:43 PM

I have had that app for years now, its a good one
Posted By: Texan Til I Die

Re: Guys - 06/05/17 04:04 PM

Not an app, but this is the best wind forecasting site I've found. They break it down hour by hour and usually hit it exactly right.

http://www.usairnet.com/cgi-bin/launch/code.cgi?Submit=Go&state=TX
Posted By: Ledeez

Re: Guys - 06/05/17 11:22 PM

You can also share MyRadar. I have an iPhone
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum