Texas Fishing Forum

I'm coming to Dallas in April and need suggestions

Posted By: Exit Pupil

I'm coming to Dallas in April and need suggestions - 12/29/16 07:05 PM

I'm coming to Dallas in April for education, and I want to get a one day fishing trip in on my off day. Does anyone have a suggestions on a guide to use who would do a good job for a reasonable fee, or perhaps an open seat on a boat from a local... I am an avid fisherman in Michigan so I am interested to see what Dallas has to offer in April (first week of April).

Suggestions....go!

-Matthew
Posted By: psycho0819

Re: I'm coming to Dallas in April and need suggestions - 12/29/16 07:23 PM

What are you wanting to fish for? Many reputable guides on Tawakoni, which should be on fire about then for Striper and Hybrids.
Posted By: Gone Fishin'

Re: I'm coming to Dallas in April and need suggestions - 12/29/16 07:46 PM

Exit Pupil.....Check us out at www.gonefishin.biz . Richland Chambers is a little over an hour South of Dallas and is an excellent fishery for White Bass, Catfish and normally a few Hybrids in early April. This is the peak period for us so we don't have any Special Offers going on in the Spring. Regardless of who you take a trip with, I'd recommend you reserve a date soon. The established and reputable Guides will have much of their March thru May calendars pretty much booked by February.

I fished with a Gentleman from Grand Rapids who was visiting his Son who lives in DFW just yesterday.

Good Luck!
Posted By: Bandit 200 XP

Re: I'm coming to Dallas in April and need suggestions - 01/05/17 11:21 AM

welcome
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum