Texas Fishing Forum

Awesome Guide Trip on Cedar Creek!

Posted By: Tjbev13

Awesome Guide Trip on Cedar Creek! - 11/18/16 03:13 PM

Well, gotta give credit were it is due... Myself and some guys from work got hooked up with Chris Webb for a trip out to Cedar Creek. Man did we have a great time! Chris was such a fun guide to take out! I don't think we ever stopped laughing, in addition to that we caught about 100 Sandies in 2 hours! After that we went out in search of a tough Crappie bite, we did land a few though! Please if you are wanting to take a trip out to Cedar Creek, Call Chris! You will not be disappointment! Very knowledgeable!
Posted By: KidKrappie

Re: Awesome Guide Trip on Cedar Creek! - 11/18/16 04:44 PM

Chris is a very good guide. Good to see another satisfied customer.
Posted By: George A

Re: Awesome Guide Trip on Cedar Creek! - 11/18/16 09:47 PM

Nice! I'm glad you had an awesome experience & guide! How did you get hooked up with Chris? I'm at senior at Indiana University working with a buddy from Purdue University in a business plan competition at Purdue to help make it possible to find amazing experiences like this every time you search online. I've got a quick, 6 question survey from Google Forms in my signature below, its not a scam, we're not being paid, we just want to learn more about what anglers around the country look for when trying to find a great captain.

-George
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum