Texas Fishing Forum

Anyone going to the McLane Stadium Outdoor Expo Boat Show in Waco?

Posted By: Cowboy Church Bass Club

Anyone going to the McLane Stadium Outdoor Expo Boat Show in Waco? - 07/09/16 07:27 PM

Info links below:

https://www.facebook.com/events/1739132746368551/

http://www.mclanestadium.com/event/mclane-stadium-outdoor-expo-boat-show/

If you went, give us a report

Posted By: whnigt

Re: Anyone going to the McLane Stadium Outdoor Expo Boat Show in Waco? - 07/10/16 12:49 PM

Guess not first I have herd of it. I live only 20 miles away and no advertising on the local TV stations. Have plans already made for today. (Sunday)
Posted By: Txfiremn

Re: Anyone going to the McLane Stadium Outdoor Expo Boat Show in Waco? - 07/11/16 12:49 AM

We went and had a good time. My 4 yo daughter down a trophy for the first fish caught on Saturday. People said they had been there for 2 hours and nothing. She took 5 minutes to catch her fish. I would have joined the kayak tourney but I didn't get off shift until 0700 and home by 0815. My wife now wants an RV! I also unplugged a fan that was used for a blow up advertisement at the entrance that had smoke pouring out of it. We also didn't know that there were jump houses inside the stadium or we would have gone in. Over all, it was fun.
Posted By: Kick

Re: Anyone going to the McLane Stadium Outdoor Expo Boat Show in Waco? - 07/11/16 01:33 AM

never heard about it. too bad i would have gone.
Posted By: rsmith

Re: Anyone going to the McLane Stadium Outdoor Expo Boat Show in Waco? - 07/11/16 07:52 AM

never heard about it
Posted By: Fooshman

Re: Anyone going to the McLane Stadium Outdoor Expo Boat Show in Waco? - 07/12/16 01:17 AM

I'm real close and haven't heard anything about it lol
Posted By: Slow Drifter

Re: Anyone going to the McLane Stadium Outdoor Expo Boat Show in Waco? - 07/12/16 11:04 PM

Never heard a peep about it. I work in Waco and local news channel is in my ear 12 hours a day. I did hear about the gun show, though.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum