Texas Fishing Forum

I-30 and Dalrock Project

Posted By: LakeForkGroupie

I-30 and Dalrock Project - 04/07/16 06:24 PM

This is what is replacing the park at Dalrock and I-30 on Lake Ray Hubbard.

http://bizbeatblog.dallasnews.com/2016/0...o-rowlett.html/

Posted By: PondFish

Re: I-30 and Dalrock Project - 04/07/16 06:28 PM

It's Danny Faulkner deja vu all over again.
Posted By: CypertJ

Re: I-30 and Dalrock Project - 04/07/16 09:32 PM

Wow! haven't heard that name in a long time... My dad used to paint billboards for little Danny...
Found out about 2 years ago that a friend of mine bought a house/ranch that was owned by his accountant that was involved in all of that mess. At least that's the story.
Posted By: Hog Jaw

Re: I-30 and Dalrock Project - 04/08/16 02:48 AM

That's funny a name from the past , Faulkner , good one on the déjà vu .
Posted By: slim1

Re: I-30 and Dalrock Project - 04/08/16 11:41 AM

Traffic is bad enough out there already.
Posted By: slim1

Re: I-30 and Dalrock Project - 04/08/16 11:45 AM

Traffic is bad enough out there already.
Posted By: psycho0819

Re: I-30 and Dalrock Project - 04/08/16 04:47 PM

Yep, traffic will be a nightmare around there once that thing is done. Hard to imagine it could get worse than it is now, but no doubt, it will.
Posted By: Stump jumper

Re: I-30 and Dalrock Project - 04/08/16 05:21 PM

Originally Posted By: psycho0819
Yep, traffic will be a nightmare around there once that thing is done. Hard to imagine it could get worse than it is now, but no doubt, it will.
yep, and the reason why is all of the idiots that are lane jumping. I drive it every day and most days I head to the left lane as quick as possible after getting on at LBJ. As soon as traffic starts to back up between Broadway and PGBT people start to bail off on to the service road. They will cross all 4 lanes and the apex in less than a 1/4 mile to get there. That will just make things worse. Then they get to Bass Pro and since most are not exiting at Dalrock they will have to change lanes again. Then they are fighting the people that have to get over to get off at Dalrock. If people would just stay put in a lane and think ahead then traffic would flow a lot better. I saw one the other morning that crossed the entire hwy 3 times within a mile. Then he turned on his turn signal when he was in the left lane. I think he thought the shoulder was another lane.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum