Texas Fishing Forum

Soft Plastics on Lewisville. Help need to stock up on baits!!!

Posted By: Tatorbones

Soft Plastics on Lewisville. Help need to stock up on baits!!! - 04/07/16 02:52 PM

I am looking at stocking the boat with soft plastics. Fishing plastics is my favorite way to fish. I wanted to get any advice on baits that I need to have in the boat and colors.

Just got my first boat and looking at building my arsenal. What do you recommend and colors.
Posted By: Uncle Zeek

Re: Soft Plastics on Lewisville. Help need to stock up on baits!!! - 04/07/16 03:41 PM

What are you fishing for? Green fish, or striped fish?
Posted By: Donald Harper

Re: Soft Plastics on Lewisville. Help need to stock up on baits!!! - 04/07/16 03:45 PM

Go with custom hand pours, then dose them with my Pure Extracts. Kens3313 is on the forum and can do this for you. Give him a shout through the search button then PM. with your email. He will send you pictures of his amazing baits.

Re: Soft Plastics on Lewisville. Help need to stock up on baits!!! - 04/07/16 04:11 PM

For the LMB mainly. I will target other fish depending on who goes out with me but personally love the hunt for LMB.

Do you have any particular styles of colors you recommend?
Posted By: Trickster

Re: Soft Plastics on Lewisville. Help need to stock up on baits!!! - 04/07/16 04:28 PM

Watermelon Red, Green Pumpkin.
Posted By: David Burton

Re: Soft Plastics on Lewisville. Help need to stock up on baits!!! - 04/07/16 10:17 PM

Senkos, Fries, Beaver Tails, Power Worms, Straight Tail Worms, and Flukes

That'll get you in most scenarios from weightless to c-rig to t-rig and ds-rig
Posted By: SNAKEBIT

Re: Soft Plastics on Lewisville. Help need to stock up on baits!!! - 04/08/16 06:13 PM

watermelon red flake Baby Rage Craw,texas rigged.
throw it,drag it back slow !!!

Re: Soft Plastics on Lewisville. Help need to stock up on baits!!! - 04/08/16 07:43 PM

Going shopping today to grab a few packs of stuff.

Thanks a lot guys.
Posted By: jippedgenes

Re: Soft Plastics on Lewisville. Help need to stock up on baits!!! - 04/09/16 02:35 PM

watermelon senko is my go too on Lewisville.

Re: Soft Plastics on Lewisville. Help need to stock up on baits!!! - 04/10/16 11:06 PM

How do you rig your senko?
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum