Texas Fishing Forum

ROWLETT CREEK FISHING

Posted By: good fishing day

ROWLETT CREEK FISHING - 03/20/10 05:35 PM

HI, IS ANY BODY FISH AT ROWLETT CREEK IN THIS FORUMS. I WAS FISHING THERE LAST NIGHT, NOT BAD FOR SAND BASS. BUT AROUND 9 PM I SEE PEOPLE CAST THE NET. TO CATCH THE FISH. I SEE IT'S NOT FAIR. WHAT ARE YOU GUY WILL DO IF U SEE PEOPLE DO THAT.
Posted By: Fish AKA Jerry

Re: ROWLETT CREEK FISHING - 03/20/10 05:41 PM

I have seen this before too. Call TP&W as soon as you see someone keep a gamefish while doing this!
Posted By: Cody Neace

Re: ROWLETT CREEK FISHING - 03/20/10 06:05 PM

go to the bank fishing section
Posted By: soonersorlaters

Re: ROWLETT CREEK FISHING - 03/20/10 07:18 PM

Originally Posted By: good fishing day
HI, IS ANY BODY FISH AT ROWLETT CREEK IN THIS FORUMS. I WAS FISHING THERE LAST NIGHT, NOT BAD FOR SAND BASS. BUT AROUND 9 PM I SEE PEOPLE CAST THE NET. TO CATCH THE FISH. I SEE IT'S NOT FAIR. WHAT ARE YOU GUY WILL DO IF U SEE PEOPLE DO THAT.

Everyone should have this number loaded into their phone for any violation of game laws: 1-800-792-4263 - This is the toll free number to Operation Game Thief

http://www.ogttx.com/

Re: ROWLETT CREEK FISHING - 03/21/10 12:50 AM

THANK YOU FOR THE PHONE INFORMATION.
Posted By: Grainraiser

Re: ROWLETT CREEK FISHING - 03/21/10 01:29 AM

Your gonna have to catch those guys on film. They throw cast nets but carry fishing rods. It's gonna take visual proof to get those morons off the creek.

Reggie
Posted By: fishybiz

Re: ROWLETT CREEK FISHING - 03/21/10 06:06 AM

Take pics or write down the license plate and vehicle description when calling the GW.

Re: ROWLETT CREEK FISHING - 03/21/10 06:38 AM

i was think about take the pictures and video, but that time was 9 pm too dark in the creek. me and my friend was has a gas light on in the creek, and they yell to us to turn off the light, really loud, and we didn't turn it off, until later we turn off, then they start cast the net. and i can't fishing no more, i walk up and had call the game warden. i wonder those guys get caught or not.
Posted By: Lakeguide

Re: ROWLETT CREEK FISHING - 03/21/10 01:59 PM

welcome rolfmao

© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum