Texas Fishing Forum

Lake Worth Public Boat Ramps

Posted By: Nevistar

Lake Worth Public Boat Ramps - 06/19/18 05:48 PM

Hi ALL:

I recently moved to Weatherford and I am looking to take my boat out this weekend to Lake Worth. I am trying to find any information on annual passes for the public boat ramps there.

I go to the website and it says that it is managed by the city of Fort Worth and then they give a number to call. I call the number and it just rings and no one ever answers the phone. Is there a website I can go to so that I can get information before this weekend?

The site I am currently going to is: https://tpwd.texas.gov/fishboat/fish/recreational/lakes/worth/access.phtml

Thanks in advance,
Kyle
Posted By: nitroslim

Re: Lake Worth Public Boat Ramps - 06/19/18 06:23 PM

you can buy one from the Navajo stop near the 820 ramp. 7028 Navajo Trl, Fort Worth, TX 76135

I don't recall the cost for a non fort worth resident, but it is reasonable. They are yearly, expiring in Dec, or January each year, no pro rata. You will need your boat trailer LC plate number I believe, and the sticker goes on the trailer tongue.

Re: Lake Worth Public Boat Ramps - 06/19/18 06:36 PM

Perfect thanks!
Posted By: Jake Blood

Re: Lake Worth Public Boat Ramps - 06/19/18 06:54 PM

Make sure when you put it on your trailer, you then take a razor blade and make a few cuts through it.. people have been trying to steal them.

Re: Lake Worth Public Boat Ramps - 06/19/18 07:12 PM

Good to know and thanks smile

Also just so anyone knows that looks at the post. Called the Shell that was mentioned above and they said that the price is 20 dollars for non- Fort Worth residents so that is a very reasonable price.

Thanks!
Kyle
Posted By: buda13

Re: Lake Worth Public Boat Ramps - 06/19/18 07:24 PM

Heck yeah... $20 for the year! See how many launches $20 gets you on Eagle Mountain or Grapevine.. LOL
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum