Texas Fishing Forum

Trying to find NADA value on a Fishmaster...

Posted By: Capt. Michael Littlejohn

Trying to find NADA value on a Fishmaster... - 04/18/18 10:02 PM

But, not having any luck. Wondered if someone who is more tech savvy than me can find it?

2005 Fishmaster 23 Travis Edition.

2005 Suzuki 225 4 stroke.

I know this boat may have been built by either Polar or Kenner??
Posted By: crapicat

Re: Trying to find NADA value on a Fishmaster... - 04/19/18 12:45 AM

Have you tried the NADA boat website? They have a free service where you input the variables and they spit out several prices based on your input...
Posted By: Rayzor

Re: Trying to find NADA value on a Fishmaster... - 04/19/18 12:55 AM

NADA's boat evaluation is TERRIBLE!
Posted By: Capt Craig

Re: Trying to find NADA value on a Fishmaster... - 04/19/18 01:01 AM

The Fish Master was made by several builders: Cajun, Polar, Sprint and Kenner. The Travis Edition was made specifically for the Travis Boating Center. I think the Hull ID says who made that particular model.

Can be a bit tough to find a price on them. Best I can find are comparable on Boattrader at about $12,000.
Posted By: Capt. Michael Littlejohn

Re: Trying to find NADA value on a Fishmaster... - 04/19/18 01:33 PM

Originally Posted By: crapicat
Have you tried the NADA boat website? They have a free service where you input the variables and they spit out several prices based on your input...

I have used it several times but can’t find the boat on the site.
Posted By: barbarian

Re: Trying to find NADA value on a Fishmaster... - 04/19/18 01:43 PM

Fishmasters have always been tricky on NADA.
Posted By: TCK73

Re: Trying to find NADA value on a Fishmaster... - 04/19/18 03:54 PM

It will probably shock you how low the price is on Travis Edition boats. There were the cheapest built hull you could get originally, and had a bad reputation.
Posted By: me and the boys

Re: Trying to find NADA value on a Fishmaster... - 04/20/18 12:54 AM

I have that boat, and yes read all the bad reviews.
What I found is it well built boat handles rough water well. And overall no complaints other than being under powered.

I financed it it thru my bank. They had problems but carried it as a polar.
Posted By: barbarian

Re: Trying to find NADA value on a Fishmaster... - 04/20/18 03:29 PM

Originally Posted By: me and the boys
What I found is it well built boat handles rough water well. And overall no complaints other than being under powered.

I had the 24’ a few years back and did the same thing on the polar version. And I had read the reviews too but I had zero complaints or issues. It was a great boat. You should enjoy it.
Posted By: Rayzor

Re: Trying to find NADA value on a Fishmaster... - 04/21/18 02:11 AM

Originally Posted By: me and the boys

23 foot and underpowered with a 225? Wow! Maybe you need a different prop.
Posted By: me and the boys

Re: Trying to find NADA value on a Fishmaster... - 04/21/18 03:30 AM

19’9” with a 125
Posted By: Littlefeather

Re: Trying to find NADA value on a Fishmaster... - 04/25/18 02:59 AM

I run the exact boat Michael. As I recal I had to look at the builder of the 2005 Fishmaster(Polar) Travis edition. Prices varied around 2k. I picked mine up dirt cheap! No issues with the hull during Polar's builds. Mine handles well but is very wet. The flat keel with no upsweep makes it hard to get the bow up. No other complaints.
Posted By: Po Boy

Re: Trying to find NADA value on a Fishmaster... - 05/04/18 07:27 PM

I had a 2001, 19 ft. It was built be Dyansity. When I sold it I couldn’t find any book values. Dealer that I was buying the new boat from suggested the price that I ask for it and it sold at that price.
Posted By: Czechster

Re: Trying to find NADA value on a Fishmaster... - 05/07/18 10:43 AM

I have an 2001. 24' Fishmaster. Bought it used in 2004 and it has been a solid boat for me. Has a 200 hp Evinrude Ficht ran a 21 Ballistic prop. Trim i down and get on plan great. Just bought another boat just to get something newer. Will be selling in after having it detailed. I Will try to price with current market comps.
Posted By: Jarrett Latta

Re: Trying to find NADA value on a Fishmaster... - 05/08/18 09:16 PM

Got a 24' fish master. Had a bad transom and blown 200 Johnson. Got it for nothing. Rebuilt the transom and got a power head for the Johnson. Installed new pumps for the livewells the way we like em and new lights. Rebuilt the trailer with all new components. I think we are in the boat for around 6-7k. Tons of room and perfect jetty boat

1999 and it was made by Polar for Travis
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum