M
What division was this?

Re: Lake Fork results [Re: Freecobasser] #12357749 07/25/17 07:53 PM
K
Ken Starling Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
K
Lake Fork Open. It is a separate tournament put on by the Lake Fork Chamber. I think 3rd or 4th year

Re: Lake Fork results [Re: Freecobasser] #12359250 07/26/17 04:42 PM
TXHAWGDOG Offline
Angler
Angler
This was a fantastic tournament held for these kids. I would sure like to see more scholarship awards like this, because the money will get used in much needed places instead of just blowing it. It takes a lot of work to put tournaments like this on and be successful at it. I saw so many smiles on those kids that was priceless, when they was able to weigh their fish in. These are such important times of children's lives, because these are the memories that will carry on for the rest of their lives. i saw a lot of nice fish brought in during the two day tournament. They even had a some overs which is even better. Its not always about winning in tournaments like this, to me its so much more. I see these kids learning how to socialize with others and also work with their teammate to figure out the best plan to win. These are such important things for our kids to learn. i will say my son and his partner worked so hard and so well together to win last weekend. I am very proud of them both not just for the win, but because they thank God before every tournament and pray for safety of the other anglers. There was so many young men out there doing the same things. These two boys are always very nice to other anglers and congratulate them whether they do bad or good. I really enjoy watching these boys turn into young men. So, thank you again for what you guys and gals do to put on tournaments like this. Also, all the help they received from others to make this possible. Good Job!!!!!

Wes Graham
Professional Bass Guide Lake Fork
Booking Agent/Professional Hunting Guide
Illinois Trophy Bowhunters
https://m.facebook.com/Wes-Graham-Professional-Guide-Service-335994190083901/
903-394-9982
Re: Lake Fork results [Re: TXHAWGDOG] #12359944 07/26/17 10:57 PM
K
Ken Starling Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
K
At the end of the day that's what it is all about . Great write up sir.
Originally Posted By: TXHAWGDOG
This was a fantastic tournament held for these kids. I would sure like to see more scholarship awards like this, because the money will get used in much needed places instead of just blowing it. It takes a lot of work to put tournaments like this on and be successful at it. I saw so many smiles on those kids that was priceless, when they was able to weigh their fish in. These are such important times of children's lives, because these are the memories that will carry on for the rest of their lives. i saw a lot of nice fish brought in during the two day tournament. They even had a some overs which is even better. Its not always about winning in tournaments like this, to me its so much more. I see these kids learning how to socialize with others and also work with their teammate to figure out the best plan to win. These are such important things for our kids to learn. i will say my son and his partner worked so hard and so well together to win last weekend. I am very proud of them both not just for the win, but because they thank God before every tournament and pray for safety of the other anglers. There was so many young men out there doing the same things. These two boys are always very nice to other anglers and congratulate them whether they do bad or good. I really enjoy watching these boys turn into young men. So, thank you again for what you guys and gals do to put on tournaments like this. Also, all the help they received from others to make this possible. Good Job!!!!!

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide