Most Online39,925
Dec 30th, 2023
Print Thread
Thanks again TroutSupport.com #12715560 04/13/18 09:28 PM
V-Bottom Offline OP
TFF Celebrity
OP Offline
TFF Celebrity
Ya know..not only does Tobin have some of the finest soft plastics and the greatest DVD's jammed packed with saltwater fishing info, he does his fare share in supporting others as well. There are oodles of tourneys all up and down the coast of Texas that help support Needed Organizations and Charities. It takes a lot of man/woman hours to put on a tournament and the hardest part may be getting donations for these events. Whether it be monetarily or physical items for auctions or goodie bags, sometimes having your hand out is tough. I reached out my hand today and TroutSupport.com stepped up to the plate. May the Good Lord Bless all these people that help out. In return, I ask you all personally visit his web site, get to know and use his lures. Tobin has 4 DVD's out....again, they are jammed packed with info and techniques on how to be a better fisherman, a smarter fisherman, and how to Improve your Catch. None Better...I know. You don't have to purchase all 4 but in the long run...I bet you do!! Thanks for your support.

Texas Anglers Recognition Program
TPWD Official Weigh Station,77563
Coastal Bend Weigh Team, Cert. Weigh Master
USMC66'- www.troutsupport.com

Re: Thanks again TroutSupport.com [Re: V-Bottom] #12720049 04/17/18 04:24 PM
T
TroutSupport.com Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
T
You are very welcome V -Bottom. We do everything we can to help the local coastal angler catch more fish and bigger fish more consistently.

For those that havne't seen the lure there are 2 videos on our website you can watch.
https://troutsupport.com/product/trout-support-lure/

A lot of regular guys, and guides (Capt Trey Prye, Capt. Hollis Forrester, Capt. Steve Reed, + more) up and down the coast from Brownsville to Virginia are already liking it and doing well with it. As the summer heats up and the floating grass gets bad for treble hooks and jig heads this is when this lure really shines and what it was designed for. Shallow Grass and Shallow Oyster,... areas that are hard for other baits to work, this one was specifically designed for it. It's also great in the surf as it cast very very well. It's also something you can work really tite to rocks like jetties and not get hung up.

check it out,
https://troutsupport.com/product/trout-support-lure/

Last edited by TroutSupport.com; 04/17/18 04:39 PM.

110% Money Back Guarantee -Tons of Testimonials!

Speckled Trout/Redfish Instruction & DVD's - FREE Preview

Like us on Facebook
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide