Jc Sportfishing Weekly Fish Report.
As the Admiral Seas It
Fishing Report: 7/20/15 to 7/27/15
Stop By Our Office for up to Date Fishing Report.
Our Boat Caught a 110lb Tuna!!
A Few Blue Marlin Reported after Storm!!
Striped Marlin Biting Now!!
Dorado Fishing not Happening!
One Wahoo Caught this Week!
Warm Water Temps Here to Stay!!
Donald Trump calls JC a Squirrel!
JC says:Trump make my day!!
Fish Report Boys Begs Trump for a Job!!
2 Recipes Inside!!
JC,s Salt-Roasted Baja Whole Red Snapper!!
JC,s Lemon Snapper with Herbed Butter

HEADLINES: July 27, 2015:
Well, it was bound to happen Donald Trump and JC go at it in a war of words and threats. JC spouted: I dont like your immigration policyin which Trump screamed: Yea, I know about JC, he's got that stupid fishing fleet in Caboand he has that imbecile Fish Report Boy working for him, and can you imagine, Fish Report Boy asked me for a job, and I laughed the clown out of my office!!
JC says: Look Trump you want trouble, I will give it to you. I once dropped kicked my Grandmothershe made fried okra!! And I told her I wasnt eating it, at that point she picked up the bowl and threw it in my face. Well thats all it took I roundhouse her and gave her a flying drop kick. Knocked the old women out for a half an hour.
JC screamed: My Great Aunt Winnie, who was an arm wrestling champion in Alaska, I had to teach her a lesson also, the old bat thought she was going to do me a favor and shine my Wingtip ShoesWell no one touches JC s Wingtips? I tied her to the bumper of my 64 Rambler and dragged her around the village a few times. You get my point Trump no one messes with JC

Fish Report Boy: The Kiss [censored] he is had to put his 2 cents in, Mr Trump I love everything about you and you will get my vote, is it possible I could work on your campaign!!
Trump Screamed: Are you kidding me Fish Report Boy, I've read that trash you do for JC and you call that a fish report? You and JC are both imbeciles!!!! I will buy you and JC out, you wait and see!!!!

Jc Sportfishing Charters is a family owned and operated business and has been fishing in Cabo San Lucas for the past 18 years. Jerry, explains that his charter business is geared more for families and novice anglers, making sure everyone who charters a boat with him have a great time and lots of fun. We welcome families, and groups. We want everyone who fishes with us to take all the sites in and have a memorable experience. This is what is most important to us. We have and do a few tournaments each year and can cater to fisherman who might be interested in tournament fishing. Well lets get on with the fishing report for this past week.
WEATHER: Well, it wasnt too bad over the last week with some sunny days. It has been cloudy about half of the time with overcast skies. We did get a little rain on a couple different occasions but nothing major. It has been pretty humid and hot thats for sure as it feels like September here now.
WATER: Mostly warm water in our area now on both sides the Pacific and Sea of Cortez side. The temps I noticed on the Tempbreak map was 82 to 88 degrees, which is pretty warm all over. If we could get some decent weather I think the fishing would be off the hook. Please check out the Tempbreak map link below to get a good idea on water temperatures.
http://www.tempbreak.com/index.php?&cwregion=cb
BILLFISH: Well the Marlin fishing has been sporadic with no one place being hot for Marlin, they seem to be spread out all over the place from the 95 to the Old Light House. We are catching both Blue Marlin and Striped Marlin as I write this report. Warm water has moved into the area and I think this is bringing the Marlin in especially the Blues. So they are here but they are spread out all over the place from the Pacific side to Sea of Cortez side.
DORADO: No Dorado action this past week as it has been really slow.
SWORDFISH: Hasn't heard of any caught this week.
WAHOO: I did hear of one Wahoo being caught this past week.
TUNA: One of Jc Sportfishing boats did land a 110lb Tuna this past week but they are hard to find.
INSHORE: A few Rooster fish after the port opened is all that was reported.
From The Admirals Kitchen!
JC,s Salt-Roasted Baja Whole Red Snapper!!
If you're looking for moist and tender fish, try Salt-Roasted Whole Red Snapper. The crust seals in the juices and flavor while the fish cooks.
Ingrediants
1 (3 1/2- to 4-pound) whole Baja Red snapper, cleaned
1 lemon, sliced
4 rosemary sprigs
2 (3-pound) boxes kosher salt
4 egg whites
Preparation
1. Preheat oven to 400. Stuff fish with sliced lemons and rosemary.
2. Combine kosher salt, egg whites, and 1/2 cup water in a large bowl. Line a large, rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper. Spread one-third of the salt mixture on the lined baking sheet. Top with fish; cover with remaining salt mixture.
3. Bake fish 40 to 50 minutes. Crack salt layer with a hammer or meat mallet, and remove. Peel back fish skin; carefully remove meat, discarding skin and bones.
JC,s Lemon Red Snapper with Herbed Butter!!
A fragrant herbed butter and roasted lemon slices complement the sweet, nutty flavor of red snapper for a super-fresh dish. Complete the meal with colorful Sauted Zucchini and Bell Peppers.
Prep: 9 minutes; Cook: 13 minutes
Ingrediants
2 lemons
Cooking spray
4 (6-ounce) red snapper or other firm white fish fillets
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon paprika
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
2 tablespoons butter, softened
1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh herbs (such as rosemary, thyme, basil, or parsley)
Fresh herb sprigs (optional)

Preparation
1. Preheat oven to 425.
2. Cut 1 lemon into 8 slices. Place slices, in pairs, on a rimmed baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Grate remaining lemon to get 1 teaspoon lemon rind; set aside. Reserve lemon for another use.
3. Place 1 fillet on top of each pair of lemon slices. Combine salt, paprika, and pepper; sprinkle evenly over fish. Bake at 425 for 13 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or until desired degree of doneness.
4. While fish bakes, combine reserved lemon rind, butter, and herbs in a small bowl.
5. Place fish and lemon slices on individual serving plates; top each fillet with herbed butter, spreading to melt, if desired. Garnish with herb sprigs, if desired.
BEWARE: Please beware of the guys in the street selling boat charters. If you wait till the day you are fishing and go to the dock where your boat is many times people will mislead you to another boat or dock trying to put you on a boat that was not meant for you. You need to have a person guide you to your boat, who is from a reputable charter company. This way there is no confusion or misleading. Please remember when renting Sport fishing boats in Cabo that you rent your boat from reputable and established business. Walk into a fishing fleet office and ask questions about what you are getting and what are the costs? You don't want to rent boats from vendors in the streets and you do not want to book through shady websites offering you the world. Check through travel forums about reputable fishing fleets to deal with. Look for testimonials about the fleet your booking, your charter with. Ask about what will the boat be supplying? Will it include beverages or lunches? How much does it cost to fillet your catch? Check to see if charter boat is insured? Ask about getting your catch smoked? Check cost of a fishing license. These are just a few things to consider when booking your charter boat. We will be talking more about this in the next weeks fishing report. Until next time good fishing and we hope to see you in Cabo soon. Come by the office here in Cabo and get all the latest up to date fishing report. http://www.jcsportfishing.com http://youtu.be/tSXN6pifQyQ