Outdoorsman
OP Offline
Outdoorsman
C

Re: My 50 on Challenge -Bass Fishing [Re: cope102] #12573824 01/11/18 05:27 PM
Dfitz Offline
"Nice Guy"
"Nice Guy"
Good luck on losing the 50lb, thats a great goal. Have you looked into support groups like FAA to help, especially when your food cravings are strong from stress? They can also help you keep the weight off and you will no doubt feel so much better being lighter.

Regarding the 50lbs of fish challenge, that should be an easy goal to make. Thats just 2-3 days of good fishing!

Don't worry about the mule, just load the cart
[Linked Image]
Re: My 50 on Challenge -Bass Fishing [Re: cope102] #12574579 01/12/18 01:07 AM
banker-always fishing Online Content
Pumpkin Head
Online Content
Pumpkin Head
Good luck on the weight loss! As for the 50 lbs of bass you should easily make that goal. cheers

Side Note: HUGE Congratulations to your Son on his Marine Corp's. Graduation. flag Something that both you and your Son can be very PROUD of! flag soldier

[Linked Image][Linked Image]

IGFA World Record Rio Grande Cichlid. Lake Dunlap.

John 3:16

Sinner's Prayer. God forgive me a sinner. I accept Jesus Christ as my Savior !
Re: My 50 on Challenge -Bass Fishing [Re: cope102] #12574959 01/12/18 11:22 AM
L
Laker One Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
L
Best of luck on the weight loss. Hope you achieve your goal! Fifty pound bass goal you should get easily for the year! SUPER BIG CONGRATULATIONS to your son on his Graduation from the United States Marine Corps Basic Training! flag You have a lot to be proud of! flag

Re: My 50 on Challenge -Bass Fishing [Re: Dfitz] #12583901 01/18/18 05:14 AM
C
cope102 Offline OP
Outdoorsman
OP Offline
Outdoorsman
C
Originally Posted By: Fitz
Good luck on losing the 50lb, thats a great goal. Have you looked into support groups like FAA to help, especially when your food cravings are strong from stress? They can also help you keep the weight off and you will no doubt feel so much better being lighter.

Regarding the 50lbs of fish challenge, that should be an easy goal to make. Thats just 2-3 days of good fishing!

I appreciate it very much! I actually lost this weight last yr then found out about some pretty series medical issues i am going to be facing this yr. and i Honestly got pretty depressed and just started eating and didnt care i wanted to eat lol.. but now im kicking my self in the butt for doing so im going go get back to where i was and hopefully more and maintain it! on the 50 lbs fish actually maybe tough where im at most the places i get to fish are highly pressured bodies of water. Hopefully i will beat both challenges! thanks for watching greatly appreciate it!!

Re: My 50 on Challenge -Bass Fishing [Re: cope102] #12583918 01/18/18 05:29 AM
C
cope102 Offline OP
Outdoorsman
OP Offline
Outdoorsman
C
Banker and Laker One Greatly appreciate you guys! and yes extremely proud in my Marine! he is only home for few more days going to be hard to see him go! but, Very Very Proud of him!! Thank you!

Re: My 50 on Challenge -Bass Fishing [Re: cope102] #12584801 01/18/18 10:25 PM
Dfitz Offline
"Nice Guy"
"Nice Guy"
Originally Posted By: cope102

I appreciate it very much! I actually lost this weight last yr then found out about some pretty series medical issues i am going to be facing this yr. and i Honestly got pretty depressed and just started eating and didnt care i wanted to eat lol.. but now im kicking my self in the butt for doing so im going go get back to where i was and hopefully more and maintain it! on the 50 lbs fish actually maybe tough where im at most the places i get to fish are highly pressured bodies of water. Hopefully i will beat both challenges! thanks for watching greatly appreciate it!!

There is no doubt that you can lose the weight. You have done it before and it sounds like you are more motivated now. But don't underestimate support groups. Get your self plugged to a local food anonymous group. Get you a sponsor. Get your family involved. Don't do this on your own. Don't keep junk food in the house. Figure out what triggers you to binge and avoid those triggers. Keep fishing, gives you that clear mind and passes time quickly. Never let yourself get bored. Find new hobbies, or since you are into youtube, maybe start some instructional knot tying vids. Do a few pushups after every Bass you catch. Get rid of sodas. You got this! What area of the USA are you fishing'?

Don't worry about the mule, just load the cart
[Linked Image]
Re: My 50 on Challenge -Bass Fishing [Re: Dfitz] #12594655 01/25/18 07:13 AM
C
cope102 Offline OP
Outdoorsman
OP Offline
Outdoorsman
C
Originally Posted By: cope102

I think I've got the weight loss thing down. I don't have a sponsor and don't even know where to begin when it comes to getting a sponsor.. I have thought about adding a push up or two to my videos when i go fish. I fish in the North Texas area where i live normally but have some trips lined up this year out of town to fish. I greatly appreciate the advice and comment!!

There is no doubt that you can lose the weight. You have done it before and it sounds like you are more motivated now. But don't underestimate support groups. Get your self plugged to a local food anonymous group. Get you a sponsor. Get your family involved. Don't do this on your own. Don't keep junk food in the house. Figure out what triggers you to binge and avoid those triggers. Keep fishing, gives you that clear mind and passes time quickly. Never let yourself get bored. Find new hobbies, or since you are into youtube, maybe start some instructional knot tying vids. Do a few pushups after every Bass you catch. Get rid of sodas. You got this! What area of the USA are you fishing'?

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide