Here's the deal- Lewisville Lake
-
Pay a monthly fee and get unlimited access (24hrs a day 7 days a week) to a fully brushed, treed, green underwater LIGHTS crappie condo slip! That's right crappie in the slip and catfish at the end of dock. Slip will have a fridge, chairs, fans, sink with fresh water and the most beautiful cleaning station you have ever laid eyes on! Locking rod boxes and deck boxes for storage. Keep your gear at the slip. Pay by the month or get a super deal -and pay for the entire year up front. You will get an access card for marina and have full use the of the facilities. (bathroom and showers) We will have bait buckets and fish baskets. Slip will be around 50'. 25' of dock with holes cut and 25' of open water. The slip will have it's own "members only Facebook page" and all payments will be made online. Working out the final details with marina in the morning. This will launch on 11/1.
I'm in a slip RIGHT NOW that has been going for 20+ years with "15 members."

How much???? All depends on what the yearly slip fee will be....waiting on marina. I'm guessing around $40 to $60 a month

Email me your email and I will put you on an interested list. Feel free to call me with any questions. Wanna see my current slip in action? No problem...call and lets go fishing!
kevin@collincountycab.com

Kevin
469-952-7772