I had the pleasure of fishing with James on Tuesday. First off he really puts a lot of pressure on himself to give you the best day he can and made every effort to make the trip worth my while.

We fished some really tough conditions following the storms Harvey pushed through. This pretty much eliminated a lot of areas I wanted to focus on this trip but he gave me a ton of information that will help me in those areas in the future under better conditions but also other tips and techniques that I have never tapped into before but will definitely be adding to my arsenal. To elaborate on the tough conditions it is bad when a crappie fisherman isn't getting bit sitting over a brush pile with live minnows grin

Even with these tough conditions he still managed to put around 10 bass in the boat. The guy can flat out catch them and I learned so much just from watching and evaluating his presentation and techniques. The day could have easily been a day where you get skunked especially the way I like to fish but I will be adding these techniques to become a more versatile and effective fisherman in the future.

If you have areas you want to improve on or just gain a better understanding of the basic dynamics of the sport then don't hesitate to contact him. You won't be disappointed!!!

2003 SKEETER TZX 190 YAMAHA VMAX 150