I just wanted to drop in and let y’all know we are sight fishing on Lake Fork! The lake is in phenomenal shape and fishing just the way I like it. Spring time on Lake Fork is absolutely beautiful and offers anglers of all experience levels the opportunity to come out and catch a fish of a lifetime.

The water temps right now on Lake Fork are around 65-67 degrees in the areas I am fishing. As of 3/21 the water level is 400.90 (-2.10 )

Some mornings are still a little cold so make sure to check the weather before y’all come out. Right now I am strictly sight fishing so I am only using a few baits. While I am looking for fish I will either have my clients throw a drop shot (tomato) or weightless fluke (mardi gras) up in the timber and around 3′ to 4′ deep. Once we find a good fish locked on a bed I will pick up the Paca Craw and go to work! (Okeechobee)

I am booked through April but still have plenty of May days open and I would love to have y’all come out and catch some of these beautiful fish. Here are just a few recent pictures.

The best way to reach me is to either text/call directly PH# 972 757 7947

Lake Fork Guide Rates 2017

Full Day 1-2 Anglers: $400.00 ( 1-2 people)
3rd Person 100$

Half Day: 1-2 Anglers $250.00 ( 1-2 people)
3rd Person 50$

Trail Boat: $100.00

Student/Military Discount Full Day $375.00

200$ Evening Special

Eric Wright #972 -757-7947
www.ericwrightlakefork.com
ericwrightprofisherman@yahoo.com