I recently had a problem on my old 1990 King Fisher 88hp. The tilt trim quit working and I could not figure it out so I started looking for a good honest boat mechanic. (Which I really did not think existed anymore). Over the last 10 years I have tried 3 different guys for various problems and they were all a bitter disappointment. I saw several good comments about Terry Turner at Anglers Marine at Cedar Creek so I gave him a call. He took the time to listen and suggested several things that I might do and what might be causing the problem. I tried the things he told me and it still had the problem. I called him and asked him if he could work on it. He gave me a price for a complete overhaul on the T/T unit which I thought was very reasonable. He said he was about 3 weeks out on repairs and I could bring it on down. About 17 days later he called and said it was ready. I went down to pick it up and he said that the unit wasn't in very bad shape and he didn't have to overhaul it to fix it and charged me considerable less than quoted. I was flabbergasted! I would recommend him to anyone looking for quality and affordable service.
Good Fishing
Mike Skinner

Mike@TX