Donald Harper Online Happy OP
TFF Guru
OP Online Happy
TFF Guru
CONTACT INFO.:
CELL: 432-553-1874
Email: fishnteacher@gmail.com

Lake Oviachic:

Just get in and ride - Follow us down - Fly Into Obregon Fish 3 to 6 Days and Fly OUT - Fly into Tuson, Az. making part of the drive and fish 6 days.
Schedule:

- Dec. 26 - Back in FW. Jan. 5 - 7 days of fishing.
- Jan. 29 - Home on Feb. 7 - 6 days of fishing.
- Feb. 26 - Home on March 6 - 6 days of fishing.
- Mar. 25 - Home on April 3 - 6 days of fishing.
- April 29 - Home on May 8 - 6 days of fishing.

We have been booking trips to this virtually unknown lake for 27 years. It has been the most drive in friendly lake in Mexico for me to meet my customers that want to fly, so they can fish from a 20 ft. Skeeter. I invite you and your partner to come along with me to Oviachic this December through April. The fishing is excellent during these 5 months, catching 100 Bass per boat with half of those over 5 lbs. You can fly in or ride in with me to save the plane fair.

RESERVATIONS:
We will accommodate your group any way possible to get your business from December 26 through April. Here are some examples of arranging a trip.
- You and your partner can make the drive with me from Fort Worth which is a 2 day trip to the lake with 6 days of fishing. We spend the night and cross the boarder at Nogalas, AZ..
- You may fly into Tuson, AZ. where we will pick you up at the airport and make the 7 hour drive to the lake the next day. This will be 6 days of fishing. We require 4 fisherman on all fly in trips. This cuts your trip down to 8 days instead of 10 days.
- You may fly into Obregon, Mexico where we will pick you up at the airport and make the short 45 min. drive out to the lake. You have the option of 3 to 6 days of fishing. This is for a 4 fisherman booking for those that do not have time to make the drive. 3 days of fishing means 5 days away from work.
- All fishing equipment is supplied to fly in customers.

TRIP EXPENSES:
- 2 fisherman all inclusive = $3,500
- 4 Fisherman all inclusive = $6,500
- If you fly, our expenses are the same to bring our rigs to Mexico. Pricing is the same and 4 fisherman must book for a fly in trip.
- I only charge the expense of the trip. No profit is made. This is what it will cost you and a partner in expenses if you decide to take your own truck and boat.

Lake El Salto - Picachos - 4 Day Package on Both

If you want to fly down and fish with the guides provided at El Salto Lodge; we can do that. My best friend lives down there and will take care of you completely. I will be glad to put you in touch with him for pricing.

Latest Video on Big Bass Fishing Mexico. It doesn't get any better than this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeO4RPUUWNE&feature=youtu.be

Your contact for our fly in trips to Mazatlan then out to the lake is Txtoby (Mike):

Email: info@bigbassfishingmexico.com

Lake Guerrero:

You will be in great company with me and two Louisiana Fisherman. We will be staying at their Hacienda near Victoria, Mexico in a little town on the South end of Guerrero called Cassa. The drive is absolutely wonderful which is only 12 hours from Fort Worth. I am use to driving 2 days to get down to the West Coast lakes so this is a piece of cake.

The lake is only about 2 ft. low and catching water along with more rain coming from the storms rolling in. The big bass are as good as they were back in the 90's.

I can't wait to get back down there on the next trip with those that would like to go. These trips are 5 to 6 days of fishing. I want to thank the Louisiana boys Joe and Woody for having me come and look at the property to book these trips.

Expenses:
- 2 Fisherman All Inclusive = $3,500
- 4 Fisherman All Inclusive = $7,000
- You may want to fly into DFW or Harlingen and make the rest of the drive.

Hacienda Facilities:

Big Bass For Us This year:

[img]https://texasfishingforum.com/forums/pics/usergals/2015/08/full-28031-75012-sam_7.14.jpg[/img]
[img]https://texasfishingforum.com/forums/pics/usergals/2015/08/full-28031-75013-jamie_7.11.jpg[/img]
[img]https://texasfishingforum.com/forums/pics/usergals/2015/08/full-28031-75014-guero._joe_14_lbs..jpg[/img]
[img]https://texasfishingforum.com/forums/pics/usergals/2015/08/full-28031-75015-guero._woody_10_lbs..jpg[/img]

Each person you work with holds some promise to your future success.
Websiite Sponsors:
www.eletewater.com - Staying Hydrated
www.lakeoviachic.com - Booking Mexico Trips
20 Hot Spot Mapping - GPS Contour Chips - Custom Spinner Baits - Jigs -Spooks
Pure Extracts - Minnow-Night Crawler-Crayfish-Craylic

Re: Fishing Mexico - Drive In - Fly In [Re: Donald Harper] #11067876 08/27/15 10:06 PM
TFF Guru
OP Online Happy
TFF Guru
Individual customers are welcome. The price is the same for one or two fisherman; because my expenses are the same. Get your name on the waiting list for a cancellation. This means an individual goes for half the expense. If someone's partner cancels then you are in his place.

Websiite Sponsors:

Re: Fishing Mexico - Drive In - Fly In [Re: Donald Harper] #11086686 09/06/15 04:43 PM
TFF Guru
OP Online Happy
TFF Guru
All reservation will be made no later than October. Rooms fill up fast and all money is wired to their bank to reserve the planned trips. Thanks for looking and contact me today with questions about driving in or flying in for 3 to 6 days of fishing.

Websiite Sponsors:

Re: Fishing Mexico - Drive In - Fly In [Re: Donald Harper] #11125716 09/25/15 12:17 AM
TFF Guru
OP Online Happy
TFF Guru
We are taking couples on our fist trip Dec. 26. One spot is still open for a fisherman and his better half. Two couples have booked and three is a party. Everyone will have a great time on this trip. This will be our longest trip returning on Monday, Jan 3. No crossing the border on New Years weekend.

We will all get together at my house a couple of times for a cook out to get to know each other and prepare for the drive. Thanks for looking and we have several spots open on the Jan. trip.

Websiite Sponsors:

Re: Fishing Mexico - Drive In - Fly In [Re: Donald Harper] #11125717 09/25/15 12:18 AM
TFF Guru
OP Online Happy
TFF Guru
We are taking couples on our fist trip Dec. 26. One spot is still open for a fisherman and his better half. Two couples have booked and three is a party. Everyone will have a great time on this trip. This will be our longest trip returning on Monday, Jan 3. No crossing the border on New Years weekend.

We will all get together at my house a couple of times for a cook out to get to know each other and prepare for the drive. Thanks for looking and we have several spots open on the Jan. trip.

Websiite Sponsors:

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide