After several requests from customers and vendors over the last year, I'm proud to announce the release of the Pro Shakin' Head. Finch Nasty Bait Co.'s Pro Shakin' Head is now available for sale and will begin shipping on Monday. The Pro Shakin' Head comes in 6 sizes ranging from 1/8 oz. to 3/4 oz. and two colors (black and camo/green).

Custom Gamakatsu Hook - The hook in the Pro Shakin' Head is one of the best hooks I've ever seen. It is plenty strong to handle a giant fish, but not too heavy to slow down the number of bites you get on a tough day. Like the hooks on our Thumpers, the point is incredibly sharp and you will not have to break out a sharpener before you make your first cast. We're using a 4/0 in our 1/8 oz, 3/16 oz, and 1/4 oz and a 6/0 in our 3/8 oz, 1/2 oz and 3/4 oz.

Stand-up Head Design The jig head is flat on the bottom and well-balanced, so it will stand up with a floating worm or craw on the back.

These will come in a 3 pk and retail will be around $4.99. They are already available at www.finchnastybaitco.com, and I'll be taking the first shipment to the Minnow Bucket Marina on Lake Fork in a couple of weeks.

Online Orders: www.finchnastybaitco.com
E-mail Orders: finchnastybaitco@gmail.com

Finch Nasty Bait Co. is now an Authorized Retailer of Keitech Fat Swing Impact swimbaits! We offer select sizes and colors that match our line of Thumpers (bladed swim jigs) and universal swim jigs.