This August is going to be a little different for me, I'm trying something different. 
August fishing always slows down on Richland Chambers and folks are still interested in fishing but the bite has really fell off. So I've made a promise to my bride of twenty-two years that in August and September I would stop down on fishing and pick it up again in October. 
We plan on spending time in the Mountains of Ruidiso and then a few days back at the lake and Red Oak.
I haven't caught a fish in New Mexico, we mainly just go sightseeing and absorb the history of the old west!
My plan is to take the grandkids hiking and ease into the fishing part of it.
It's a vacation my wife Janis has been wanting for years and at this stage in our life's I thank we will thoroughly enjoy it!
I'd like to thank my customers for being faithful to me all these years and if you could possibly look at your schedule to plan a fishing trip with me this fall season it would be much appreciated.
October, November and December should be some of the best fishing we have ever seen on the lake and I'm really looking forward to it.
Best Regards Bob:
To book your trip for the Fall season call Bob Holmes Longest continuously running fishing guide on the lake and still the Striper lake Record Holder!
Bob Holmes
214 728 3310
Bob@texasfishingguide.net