Lake Fork Anglers Faze 4 Thursday daytime tournament for May 4 was perhaps the worst weather but the best fishing day you could expect for the the beginning of May. When we arrived for registration is was already blowing, when we got to the ramp it was a sustained 30 and when we came back in at 2 PM it kind of reminded me of Lake Champlain with it's ten foot rollers.

But the fishing was a whole different story. Nobody skunked, lots of nice slots caught. Good teams weights all around.

Faze 4 is a draw team competition where our members are paired together for the benefit of everyone that still need help in learning and improving. Boat driving safely around Fork, Techniques, baits and spots.

The teams are allowed to count their best ten fish, slots count.

Fairly new member Don Cox, co-angler fishing with (consistent club winner) Charlie Abresch caught 11 bass of which the top 10 count for 32.74 and Don had a 6.17 lunker and Charlie had a 5.08 lunker. For first place.

Second place team of Jack White and Rick Green on their 10 biggest for the boat came in with 28.95 including the lunker of the day caught by Jack at 6.64.

Third place team of Bruce Allen and John Markos on their biggest 10 for 21.39 anchored by John's 5.08. Actually there were 4-- 5.08's caught today.

For info on fishing with the LFA e-mail me at sjbasser@aol.com or PM me on here. We are looking for co-anglers and boaters.
Dues is $5 a year. Tournaments are $12 with an optional $5 lunker pot and an optional $10 big bag pot.

Lake Fork Anglers
Every Thursday
Daytime Tournaments.

Lake Fork Sportsman's Association
www.lakeforksa.com/

We are VERY PROUD of our Induction into the
Texas Freshwater Fishing Hall of Fame.