Tired of Fishing By Yourself?? #11690248 06/26/16 10:26 PM
M
MUHerd Offline OP
Outdoorsman
OP Offline
Outdoorsman
M
Hey all,

I am in the Houston area and really like to bass fish. I'm 50 years old and get along well with most anybody. I have only lived here a couple years or so and don't know very many people. I am looking for those boat owners out there that are tired of fishing alone or they just don't go fishing as much as they want because their usual fishing partner can't make it. I'll happily chip-in to help with expenses. You don't have to be in the Houston area either. I'm willing to drive to get to where you are, within reason of course, to fish lakes that are not close to me.

I prefer bass fishing, but also enjoy fishing for catfish and carp. I've never done much salt water fishing, but would gladly go along. The type of bass fishing I enjoy most is plastic bait fishing, rigged Texas style. I'll fish other baits if needed, but will default to a plastic bait.

I have read about and watched videos about Rayburn, Fork, Toledo Bend, Choke Canyon and others. Me and my fishing buddies back home would often talk of taking one of our yearly week long fishing trips to one of these lakes, but it never happened. It was simply too far for us and would only give us 2 days of fishing. I never thought I'd ever get the chance to fish these storied bass fisheries. Now I'm here and the possibility is closer than I ever imagined possible.

I don't want to leave the impression that these are the only lakes I am willing to go to, they aren't. I'm up for fishing ANYWHERE. I also enjoy NIGHT fishing, but I've never done it in lakes that have gators though! No worries though, if the bass are big enough and biting....nothing will scare me away.
Right now I have a pretty wide open schedule. I can go fishing pretty much any time.

I know you might not want to invite a total stranger into your boat. I totally understand. We can set up a time to meet before any plans are made. I'll send you my cell so you can call me at your convenience to talk about it.

So, if you'd like some company on your fishing trip(s), contact me and maybe we can set something up and go. You can email me at:
nalapombu@yahoo.com

Thank you for taking the time to read my posting. I look forward to meeting and fishing with anyone that would like some company in the boat or on the bank.

Larry

Last edited by MUHerd; 06/26/16 10:28 PM.
Re: Tired of Fishing By Yourself?? [Re: MUHerd] #11702910 07/03/16 09:59 PM
J
Jimfishes Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
J
PM sent!

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide