Hey y'all!

Quick update on Lake Fork and conditions.

Its been cold for a few weeks in east Texas, but spring is coming fast and the fish know it! Water temperatures have been ranging between the high and low 40s depending on the daily conditions. Water is slightly stained in the main lake and stained to muddy in the backs of some of the major creeks. There is rain in the forecast so it looks like the water levels are about to raise soon which should make for a very productive spring!

Bites have been hard to come by, however, the ones we do get are trophy material. The bigger bites come from standing timber near a creek channel or ditch. Bass Champs and several other tournaments are coming to fork soon. For those that are targeting "unders" I have been able to catch a handful each trip fishing as shallow as 1 FOW with moving baits. The key with this is covering water.

For the full detailed report be sure to see my website (link below). If you are looking to get out on the water soon, give me a call at (509) 309-5252 or email dakotajonesfishing@gmail.com to book your trip! My rates at $350 Full-day and $275 Half-day (1-2 anglers).

http://dakotajonesfishing.com/lake-fork-fishing-report-feb-13th-2018-dakota-jones-fishing-bass/

I look forward to fishing with you soon!