Only had 7 people show up to fish thte Working Man's T last night, so I guess it is a good thing that they are ending after this for this year. Finally fell in the lake, having an insulin seizure and my partner got me back on board in a quick order and I had already eaten some candy, so I was good to go, just soaking wet in the night. Water temps were 70 to 70 degreesm si wasb;t tii badm but it was still cold. John Thompson won it with 3 fish taht weighed 8 lbs even. His big fish was 2-14 and he had 3 cookie cutter fish, all on a buzzbait, he reported. A new fisherman joined us and got 2nd place and big bass. Kelly King caught a 3-8 black on a squarebill. Said his 3 fish came on worms and the afrementioned square bukkm a JVD 2,0, THANKS to everyone for their concern and my partner, Bodie, who got me back in the boat. Only 4 people weighed fish, but most turned their 2 fish back when they saw 3 fish weighed. THANKS TO EVERYONE for fishing this year. Got to meet a bunch of nice people and got to fish with some great and good anglers. Until next year in April, Thanks again. OH, I am in the process of getting the DVD together, working on one tape to make it work better, as it is all snowy, so hopeully, that will be available soon. I am giong for a total price of $70 for the DVD and/or CD, including tax. I will try to get it marketed at Acadeny, Gander Mountain and a few other places, maybe even Walmart here in Lubbock, or you can contact me, once I annouce that it is done. Thanks in advance. This DVD will have the lake at 20, 30, 42 and 53' depths, both shores as far as I coudl drive the boat at those depths. Shows a LOT of detail that you cannot get anywhere else. Have a good oene. Respectfully, Hope this helps. Tight lines, keep safe and good luck.

Thad Rains

Tight lines, keep safe and good luck.

Thad Rains