Had 8 anglers show up to fish last night and 2-11 won it, but he SHOULD NOT HAVE WON. For some reason, I was not paying attention to the time, and he showed up 5 minutes late, according to teh 2nd place team. When I am weighing fish, THAT is what I do. 2nd place said he mentioned the time 2 times, but I never heard him, so if 2nd place will PM me, I will send a peraonal check to cover the difference between 1rrst and 2nd. Sorry I missed it and I thought there was integrity amongst these fishermen, to show up on time and BE IN LINE. Obviously, I was wrong, so from now on, the time will be kept minute by minute. Sorry for the screw up on my end of it. The 2nd place individual actually confronted me on the ramp about the laate weigh in. No names as to protect the innocent and guilty. 2nd place had 2nd place big bass and 2-07. I finished 3rd with 2-6. Most people weighed fish. We had a good day/night fishing as we caught over 15 fish, mostly in teh bushes and on weightless flukes or power worms. Hope this helps.

Tight lines, keepo safe and good luck.

Thad Rains

Tight lines, keep safe and good luck.

Thad Rains