WEEGO SPONSORS LOCAL BASSMASTER ELITE PROFESSIONAL ANGLER ADRIAN AVENA

Weego, innovators of compact, safe and reliable portable jump starters, announced today it has renewed its support for Bassmaster Elite Professional angler Adrian Avena for the 2018 season. As part of the sponsorship Adrian Avena will represent Weego at Bassmaster Elite Series tournaments, along with active social media, video, photo, website and print and digital advertising participation throughout 2018.

Adrian Avena, nicknamed Jersey Boy was born and raised in Vineland, New Jersey, not too far from Weego corporate headquarters. His love for fishing began when his grandfather took him fishing for trout.

Its hard to believe it all started as a childhood dream with the help of my grandfather baiting my hook and waiting patiently, and I mean really patiently waiting by my side, said Avena.

At Chestnut Hill College, Avena quickly found success fishing competitively in the FLW College Fishing series and after graduating, decided to pursue his bass fishing career even further and he hasnt looked back. Avena has had two Top 5, five Top 10 and fifteen Top 20 finishes in just three years in the Bassmaster Elite Series. Already in 2018, Adrian placed third in the first Elite tournament, held on Lake Martin in Alexander City, Alabama, in his quest to become 2018s Angler of the Year.

As a young professional angler, Ive been fortunate to be able to travel around the entire country competing. With my truck and trailered competition bass boat packed to the brim with gear, including my Weego products, Ive met many incredible people and had more amazing experiences than most people will have in a lifetime.

We really love being able to support a bright, enthusiastic ambassador like Adrian, said Gerry Toscani, CEO of Weego. The fact that hes local to us, is truly a win-win. Hes a genuine, authentic spirit while representing the Weego brand to hundreds of thousands of participating bass anglers. We wish Adrian the best Elite season yet!

To see how Adrian goes to work, check out www.vimeo.com/263933328, and to learn more aboutthe complete line of Weego products visit www.myweego.com.