HONEY HOLE ALL OUTDOORS INVITATIONAL CHAMPIONS - JOE ROME & JOEL MCBRIDE TOP THE FIELD WITH 34.44 POUNDS!

The first annual "Honey Hole All Outdoors Invitational" was held over the weekend, February 17th and 18th at Lake Lewisville and Lake Grapevine.

DAY-1 LAKE LEWISVILLE RECAP!

Anglers were greeted early Saturday morning to moderate rain and windy conditions that made the morning bite tough, however after the front moved out of the region the weather began to improve as well as the bite! Here are the Top-5 results from Day-1:

1: SCHULTS / BORCHERDING 20.69
2: PORTER / DILLARD 19.26
3: BINZ / HARDING 16.08
4: DUBOSE / C. SHIPE 15.86
5: ROME / MCBRIDE 13.87
BB: JEFFCOAT / YOUNGBLOOD 6.65

DAY-2 LAKE GRAPEVINE RECAP!

Weather conditions improved on Sunday with humid and overcast skies, however a cold front blew through the region just before noon dropping temperatures into the low 50's along with light rain and stronger winds 15-20mph. The bite proved difficult for the majority of the field however the top five teams from Saturday stayed consistent. Here are the Top-10 final results!

1: ROME / MCBRIDE 34.44
2: DUBOSE / C. SHIPE 30.56
3: SCHULTZ / BORCHERDING 30.22
4: PORTER / DILLARD
5: J. HAGGARD / MAULDIN 25.79
6: BINZ / HARDING 19.51
7: PRICE / BARRINGTON 13.15
8: BACHTA / MAREZ 12.85 + 4.63 BB
9: CHAPMAN / CAMPBELL 11.09
10: WILCOX / CLINE 10.50

I am experiencing an issue with the new tournament software in regards to generating the "Final Results" report. I have been working closely with the software developer this week trying to get the issue resolved and as soon as it is fixed I will post the complete final results to the website!

I would like to thank all of the anglers that came out in support of this event and braved the conditions. We put this event together in only six weeks and have already started working on next years event! Special thanks to Erin Merritt for his tireless effort at all of our events and thank you Chris Patterson for coming out and lending a hand! Very much appreciated! Lastly, special thanks to Bass Pro Shops for your continued support of our beloved sport!

Scott Gordon

The event will be featured on "Honey Hole TV" VOD around March 1st!

Scott Gordon
Tournament Director
Bass Pro Shops Cabelas Big Bass Tour
scott@bigbasstour.com
214-801-2611