Only a few short days until the first qualifying event of the Central Texas High School Tournament Trail, 2015-2016 season. I would like to first thank everyone for getting his or her registration forms in early. This should greatly improve our registration time in the morning of each tournament. Next, we will be using the Rivers Bend Park Ramps on Stillhouse Hollow Reservoir for this event. Launch time will be safe light (about 0655, 6:55AM) and our weigh-in time will be (1400, 2:00PM). Finally, a few updates to our tournaments this season;
1) All evens this season are Team events
2) Remember that first angler at each tournament to weigh in an exact 4.00lbs bass will win a 7’ Med-Hvy, E-Motion rod from Berkley. At the end of the season if no one has claimed this price, a winner will be drawn at the Championship for the rod.
3) If you are volunteering as a boat captain, please make sure that I have your name at the beginning of each tournament. We will be having a drawing at the weigh-in for one lucky boat captain to win a gas card.
4) Please don’t forget when you stop by to pay your entry fee the morning of the tournament you draw for your boat number. All events this season are numbered launches.
Also in keeping with our commitment to our sponsors we will be highlighting one a week throughout the season. This week the CTHSTT Staff would like to recognize Tightlines PFT for their continued commitment to the youth of Central Texas and High School Fishing, by supporting use once again with all our weigh-ins. Looking for the best in fishing tackle, like the idea of personal and friendly service that only a locally owned business can provide or maybe your in the market for a new boat (Central Texas new Bass Cat Dealer), you owe it to yourself to stop by. They are located at 5902 E. Veterans Memorial Blvd, Killeen, Texas 76543 or give them a call at 254-690-FISH (3474).
Finally, if you or your business is interested in advertising locally contact me Henry Niemiec at Henry.Niemiec@killeenisd.org or call me at 254-368-0294. Or you may be interested in supporting us by volunteering as a boat captain call me for details.

President / Director of the Central Texas High School Tournament Trail
www.cthstt.com