https://news.orvis.com/fly-fishing/2018-endorsed-award-winners

Jenny-Mayrell Woodruff has been fly-fishing the Lower Mountain Fork River for over 15 years, and she averages over 200 days a year on the water. She strives to ensure that her clients have a good time on the river and walk away knowing more about catching trout on the fly. This season, Jenny and her husband–fellow endorsed guide Rob Woodruff–will begin a new adventure, managing Blue Damsel Lodge on Montana’s Rock Creek. Here’s what one Orvis customer had to say about fishing with Jenny:

“My husband and I hired Jenny for a half-day guided fly fishing trip, and we could not have chosen a better guide. Prior to this trip, I read books and researched online about the art of fly fishing– Jenny was better than any book that I could place my hands on. She has an extensive knowledge of this sport that really impressed us. Not only was she friendly, outgoing, patient, cautious and smart, she was so eager to make our experience a first class experience. I also believe that she is the perfect guide to get more and more women involved in the sport of fly fishing because of her demeanor and grace. We are booking our next trip with Jenny today because we had such a wonderful time.”

Congratulations to Jenny, and can't wait to visit the Blue Damsel again.

Last edited by Doublehaul; 04/15/18 02:18 AM.