I fished for Fish on Guide Service with Alex and Andy. I also had them last year for 2 days. These guys are very good fishermen. They bring all their own gear. The first day the wind was blowing from the south and we found some protection to the east. Everything started slow. I was in contact with 2 other boats so we had a bunch of ground covered. Did not find anything on the first stop. I moved to another area and found a little bait moving. The last time they were with me I had then throw a rattle trap and it worked well for them. This time they showed up with a few of them and started off with them. It was not long before we had our first fish and it was almost a double. What a way to start. A 43 inch 30 pounder.

We were off and running. The other fish was not a double but it was a long hard fight. Alex did not want these at all but had no choice.

Not much else was happening here so I made a move about 4 miles away. Just before I get to my targeted area I notice a lot of activity on a point. I put on the brakes and we began having fun.

Alex even landed a nice trout but the big bull was avoiding him.

In the mean time Andy was putting on a fish catching show.

He was fighting Jacks and several bulls including this one that went 29 pounds.

It took a while before Alex got one of the big ones he was looking for. Another 30 pounder for the day.

We caught well over a dozen hogs along with several Jack Crevalle. I think this one had the best color of all the ones we caught that day.

Hope I did not spoil these guys too much. I have them again the next day. I set a bar so the pressure would be on me.

Life is Good!

Fishing is not a matter of life or death. It's more important than that.

CAPT HOOP -- OUR FREEDOM