Forum Statistics
Forums59
Topics1,037,835
Posts13,935,321
Members144,150
Most Online39,925
Dec 30th, 2023
Print Thread
Fishing Charters Topshotfishing Happy Day Today Sailfish #12491491 11/04/17 10:58 AM
H
HDT Offline OP
Angler
OP Offline
Angler
H

Fort Lauderdale Fishing with Top Shot Sportfishing Charter Boat and Capt. Zsak

Kevin Cornelius, along with his two sons, Marcus and Austin, from England chartered the Top Shot Sportfishing charter boat team to do some deep sea charter boat sport fishing in Fort Lauderdale, FL. As the Cornelius family boarded the boat, they were welcomed by the Top Shot Sportfishing team. The boys remarked that they were looking forward to this fishing experience in Fort Lauderdale. The temperature today was in the mid 80s, with east winds at 10-15 mph.

Fifteen to twenty minutes after leaving the dock, lines were in 120 ft. of water at the sea buoy in Fort Lauderdale, 1.8 miles from shore. If you venture off another of a mile, you would find yourself in 500 ft. of water due to our extreme drop off. We started out trolling with two plainers with sea witches in front of double hooked Bonito strips. For surface baits we went with four Bonito strips.

On our last two fishing charters, the Mahi Mahi action was fantastic, so I headed towards the east of Fort Lauderdale where there was a weed line in 500 ft. of water. As I hit the weed line, immediately all riggers came down. Four Mahi Mahis on! The whole family jumped into action and brought in the four Mahi Mahis all decent sizes 5-8 lbs. The action continued bringing in more Mahi Mahis. Black shadow on the teaser Sailfish! Mark, our mate, dropped a Ballyhoo back to the Sailfish. Hooked up Sailfish on Marcus was our angler and jumped into the fighting chair to do battle. The Sailfish put on a fantastic show for us, doing a 360 jump and tail-walking across the sparkling blue water. After a 20 minute battle, Marcus had the Sailfish at the side of the boat. Pictures were taken, hook was removed and the Sailfish was released to fight again. Great job, Marcus - his hands were trembling from the strenuous effort.

With a total of 12 Mahi Mahis, two shorts, two Barracudas, two Black Fin Tunas and one Sailfish, and a smile on the Cornelius faces, it was time to head back to the dock. The anglers retired into the a/c salon and enjoyed the relaxing trip back to the dock at Bahia Bar Yachting Center, 801 Seabreeze Blvd. Fort Lauderdale 33316.

For a successful and adventurous deep sea fishing charter in Fort Lauderdale FL for Sailfish, Shark, Bonito, Mackerel, Swordfish, Snapper, Wahoo, Tuna, Mahi Mahi and Grouper, contact Captain Zsak. - 954-309-7457 or email us at tzsak@bellsouth.net Website: www.topshotfishing.com.

Re: Fishing Charters Topshotfishing Happy Day Today Sailfish [Re: HDT] #12495832 11/08/17 12:05 AM
banker-always fishing Online Content
Pumpkin Head
Online Content
Pumpkin Head
Solid post and nice fish. Good job. thumb

[Linked Image][Linked Image]

IGFA World Record Rio Grande Cichlid. Lake Dunlap.

John 3:16

Sinner's Prayer. God forgive me a sinner. I accept Jesus Christ as my Savior !
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide