HDT Offline OP
Angler
OP Offline
Angler
H

Deep Sea Sport Fishing Fort Lauderdale Happy Day Today
Deep Sea Sport Fishing Fort Lauderdale Happy Day Today
Fishing Fort Lauderdale on Happy Day Today with Capt. Zsak

Tom and Barbara from Missouri had reservations on the Royal Caribbean; the day before their departure on the cruise they chartered the Happy Day
Today along with the Topshotfishing team to do some deep sea sport fishing in Fort Lauderdale FL.

We had winds out of the north northeast at 15 mph, seas running 5-8 ft. and blue waters pushed into the first reef. Tom said he would like to catch a Sailfish, so we went right into it.

Fifteen minutes after leaving the dock, two kites were flying with two Goggle Eyes from each kite at the sea buoy in 120 ft. of water off of Fort Lauderdale FL. It did not take too long before the black shadow appeared, with bill and dorsal out of the water, frantically chasing the live Goggle Eye until it was captured. Immediately, the Sailfish came out of the water, as the sun reflected on his spectacular neon colors while putting on a fantastic aerobatic show. Five minutes into the battle, the Sailfish dislodged the hook and was free.

We set up again in the same location, and this time an explosion took place on the right short as we hooked up with a Mahi Mahi, that exited the water. At the same time, another Mahi Mahi hooked up on the left short – double hitter. A his and hers fight was on with one line crisscrossing over the other repeatedly. Bob was the angler on the Mahi Mahi weighing 16 lbs, which Dave, our mate, gaffed and put in the boat followed by Toms Mahi Mahi. We set up again – this time the black shadow appeared on the right long – Sailfish!!!! – as we were hooked up once more. After a 25 minute battle, Tom seduced the Sailfish and brought it to the side of the boat for picture taking and was released to fight again. Tom remarked – “I got my Sailfish – let’s go in.”

The happy couple retired in the A/C salon for the trip back to the dock at Bahia Mar 801 Seabreeze Blvd. Fort Lauderdale Fl. 33316.

For a successful and adventurous deep sea fishing charter Fort Lauderdale FL for Sailfish, Shark, Bonito, Mackerel, Swordfish, Snapper, Wahoo, Tuna, Mahi Mahi and Grouper contact Captain Zsak. - 954-309-7457 or email us at tzsak@bellshouth.net Website: www.topshotfishing.com.

Re: Deep Sea Sport Fishing Happy Day Today [Re: HDT] #11406457 02/11/16 02:16 AM
banker-always fishing Online Content
Pumpkin Head
Online Content
Pumpkin Head
As always. AWESOME POST! coolio

[Linked Image][Linked Image]

IGFA World Record Rio Grande Cichlid. Lake Dunlap.

John 3:16

Sinner's Prayer. God forgive me a sinner. I accept Jesus Christ as my Savior !
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide