Hello Texas Anglers

This time I want to share with you my last video. Some weeks ago I got a clear DUO BeachWalker 120MD plug for painting it as I wish.
I painted the plastic lure with my airbrush. The colours I chose were Fluorescent Pink, Black Magenta (which is some kind of a very dark brown colour), yellow and red.
For base on the back and belly I used plain white first. You know I'm a rookie using the airbrush, but I am very happy with the results of my work.
For the epoxy coating, I decided to add some silver frost.
Well, at the end of my work, I created the unique Japanese DUO “Pink Black Magenta” in the World…

Last week, I had the chance to escape to Ica (it is Southbound from Lima) for fishing some flounders and corvinas. I went decided to try my homemade balsa wooden lures the” Attila Fat Minnows” --in parallel, I am preparing a special video for it--.
On the other side, I plan to try my brand new DUO BW120MD “Pink Black Magenta” as well.

When I began to try the “Pink Black Magenta”, I was really surprised how effective it was for captures. I had my friends fishing just next to me, and I caught flounders and corvinas and they didn’t. Just to mention about the equipment, I was using a 9'6" spinning rod, with a Van Staal reel with Japanese G-Soul 30lb braided line.
While I was using this lure, I captured six beautiful flounders and 18 corvinas. Do that is very difficult down here, believe me. Flounders are very tricky, and Corvinas are very difficult to catch. Something important to say is that all fishes were released.

Well friends, I invite you to watch my video, and please give me your comments and recommendations.

Here is the link to the video:

We have to practice and defend for a responsible fishing. Let's protect our environment

When ever have time, visit my Channel at Youtube, thank you
Pulpito Jig Series Channel