Forums59
Topics1,039,302
Posts13,962,571
Members144,199
Most Online39,925
Dec 30th, 2023
Print Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
9th Annual TFF White Bass Tourney on Lake Ray Hubbard - May 10th #9818792 03/12/14 09:02 PM
Ray Hubbard Guide- J.V. Offline OP
TFF Celebrity
OP Offline
TFF Celebrity
9th Annual Texas Fishing Forum White Bass Tourney On Lake Ray Hubbard

This is my 9th time running this tournament . We make it as fun as possible for all ages.We are also raising money for the RHSA www.rayhubbardsportsmensassociation.com .We are a 501(c)(3) non profit organization to help the supplement stocking of hybrid/striped bass in Lake Ray Hubbard.

Here are the rules, date and time. Please remember that this is a family fun tournament. If you are a hard core tournament fisherman this might not be the tournament for you. I like to do the whitebass tourneys because it gives everybody an equal chance. I will run this the best I can. I am not a professional tournament organizer. Please bring the kids if you have any. The cost is per boat, not person. If you have any questions feel free to ask them here, PM me or e-mail me. I have the right if I have made an error on this post to correct it .If weather is going to be bad then I will cancel as soon as possible. YOU are responsible for your fish! They do not have to be kept alive for weight in but they are YOUR fish, so when we are done find somebody to donate them too or take them with you. DO NOT LEAVE THEM THERE.

May 10, 2014 (SAT)
50 % payout( the remaining will be 50% first, 30% second and 20% third)

This is a fund raising tournament for Ray Hubbard Sportsmen Association and the other 50% will go to the organization to help supplement the stocking of hybrids on Lake Ray Hubbard. You can visit the website here www.rayhubbardsportsmensassociation.com . This is not a big money tourney and last year we did the price per person. We did not have near as many families participate so I have changed the format to the way I use to do them. I would rather have families involved with children and wives as it seems to be more of what I think it should be about. We will not raise the same amount of money but I feel family and fellowship is more important than money.

I would also like to do a get together after the tourney and maybe have some food. I will talk with the other members to see what we can do. Sorry I am so late this year. I am also working on some sponsors for an auction after the tourney to raise more money for organization.

$60.00 a boat
10 fish weigh-in
$5.00 1 big fish pot per boat ( WHITEBASS ONLY, how many boats enter is how much you win, you are responsible to keep up with who caught the big fish )
Safelight till weigh-in at 11:00 am
You can Trailer boat after you register and boat check or if your boat is in a marina come over and we will do a boat check on the water.
The weigh in will be held at HARBOR BAY MARINA on Lake Ray Hubbard. There is a $12.00 launch fee if you chose to launch there. If you do not launch there you must still register at that location but you will not be required to pay the $12.00 dollar fee. I will check with the marina and see if we can get a discount for that day.

TFF TEAM WHITEBASS TOURNAMENT Rules
The following rules apply to all entrants of any Whitebass tournament(s) that are sponsored, operated, or directed by the Texas Fishing Forum, here after referred to as TFF. By entering the tournament, participants release, without exception, the TFF, its owners, officers, sponsors, employees and affiliates, from liability for any loss, theft, or injury resulting from entering these tournaments. Contestants will also complete and sign a 'Release of Liability' form before entry is allowed.

1. These Rules apply to all entrants of TFF Whitebass Tournaments. Violation of any of these rules will warrant appropriate disciplinary action by the tournament director. Any protest must be received in writing (and signed) within fifteen minutes of the final weigh-in. The tournament director's decisions will be final in all matters.
2. State, federal, and local laws must be obeyed.
3. Whitebass tournament entry fees are $60.00 PER BOAT, unless otherwise stated by the TFF prior to tournament registration. A TEAM consists of how many you can fit in your boat safely and by law. All people in a team boat must be registered contestants.
4. Firearms are not allowed in tournament boats during tournament hours or carried during registration or weigh-in. Law enforcement officers are the only exception to this rule.
5. Alcohol and narcotics will not be allowed in the possession of contestants during tournament hours, with the exception of prescription medicine. Alcoholic beverages are permitted fifteen minutes after the check-in deadline (unless prohibited by the host marina).
6. Courtesy, safe boating, sportsmanship, and conservation must be displayed at all times by contestants.
7. A U.S. Coast Guard approved chest type PFD must be available to everyone on the boat.
8. TFF Whitebass tournaments contestants are allowed to use any (legal) bait of their choice, including live bait. All fish must be caught in a legal and sporting manner during tournament hours from tournament waters. Contestants are responsible for insuring that the bait they are using does not violate any laws of the tournament lake.
9. Contestants may not use communication devices/Smart Phones/HeyTell/Text Message/Cell Phones/Flares/Smoke Signals/ for the purpose of locating fish or assisting other teams. Hole-sitting by or for entrants is not allowed.
10. Pre-fishing is allowed until 8pm the night before a tournament. Boat stalls, slips, or beaching of boats is allowed on the night before a tournament, however, all boats must be inspected and flagged before release the morning of the tournament. ALL entrants must check in at the registration/launch site.
12. Scoring will be determined by the total weight of 10 fish per team.
13. No tube, bank, or wade fishing is allowed. All fishing must be from a previously inspected boat.
14. Take-off is determined by the order of receipt of entry fees. Entry fees are accepted the morning of the tournament by arrival time (unless otherwise stated prior to the tournament).
15. Boats will take off beginning at "safe light," as determined by the tournament director.
16. Upon entering a TFF tournament, contestants release TFF officials and sponsors from liability of accident, loss, or theft.
17. Penalties: Fish will be measured on a "Golden Rule" measuring board with the tail closed on any fish in question. If the fish is short, you can not weigh that fish. There will be 1 pound deducted from the contestants total weight for every minute the contestant is late for weigh-in. The weigh-in line is closed 15 minutes after the assigned check-in time (generally 1:00pm).
18. The TFF and its tournament directors reserve the right to refuse entry to any person for any reason.
19. Contestants are responsible for knowing and understanding these rules.

Re: 9TH Annual Texas Fishing Forum White Bass Tourney On Lake Ray Hubbard [Re: Ray Hubbard Guide- J.V.] #9819228 03/12/14 11:46 PM
F
Filletmaker Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
F
Great fun for all. I cant wait!

Re: 9TH Annual Texas Fishing Forum White Bass Tourney On Lake Ray Hubbard [Re: Ray Hubbard Guide- J.V.] #9819313 03/13/14 12:09 AM
D
DrWhiplash Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
D
Thanks JV...... Didn't read all that .....soooo will play it by ear breakdance grin

Re: 9TH Annual Texas Fishing Forum White Bass Tourney On Lake Ray Hubbard [Re: Ray Hubbard Guide- J.V.] #9819605 03/13/14 01:31 AM
Y
Yaffe (Jeff) Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
Y
Looking forward to my second year of fishing the tournament. Hope we get some rain before then...lol

Re: 9TH Annual Texas Fishing Forum White Bass Tourney On Lake Ray Hubbard [Re: Ray Hubbard Guide- J.V.] #9819838 03/13/14 02:30 AM
BlueTuna Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
JV thanks for the info and all you do for RHSA!

[Linked Image]
Re: 9TH Annual Texas Fishing Forum White Bass Tourney On Lake Ray Hubbard [Re: Ray Hubbard Guide- J.V.] #9820035 03/13/14 03:30 AM
R
Rockwall Roy Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
R
Great deal. Thanks JV.

Re: 9TH Annual Texas Fishing Forum White Bass Tourney On Lake Ray Hubbard [Re: Ray Hubbard Guide- J.V.] #9820153 03/13/14 04:45 AM
shut-up-and-fish Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru

Looking forward to the fellowship....

Always a great event.

[Linked Image]
www.shut-up-and-fish.com
From *Sales, *Installation Services, and *On the shop floor Education & Instructional Tips
We have you covered here @ shut-up-and-fish for all of your Humminbird, Lowrance,
Garmin, Minn Kota & Motorguide needs plus much more - Call Now 972 822 9285
Re: 9TH Annual Texas Fishing Forum White Bass Tourney On Lake Ray Hubbard [Re: Ray Hubbard Guide- J.V.] #9820494 03/13/14 01:24 PM
S
SeaPro-Todd Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
S
JV said the family-fun white bass tourney is on Saturday May 10, 2014 banana
I heard three time champs, team 'El' Champion Fish will be there this year to reclaim the title. It will be a good one with many heavy hitters duel

Re: 9TH Annual Texas Fishing Forum White Bass Tourney On Lake Ray Hubbard [Re: Ray Hubbard Guide- J.V.] #9820628 03/13/14 02:16 PM
D
Double Dee Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
D
Thanks JV! Can I just donate my money now since Champion Fish will be back in action this year? I knew we should have kept him on kitchen detail like last year... bang texas

Re: 9TH Annual Texas Fishing Forum White Bass Tourney On Lake Ray Hubbard [Re: Ray Hubbard Guide- J.V.] #9820633 03/13/14 02:18 PM
fastguy� Online Happy
TFF Celebrity
Online Happy
TFF Celebrity
Another great event.

It ain't easy making it look easy.

Re: 9TH Annual Texas Fishing Forum White Bass Tourney On Lake Ray Hubbard [Re: Ray Hubbard Guide- J.V.] #9820719 03/13/14 02:49 PM
PlanoKeith Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
so it is changed from last year where it is a TEAM effort? instead of an individual ??

Last edited by PlanoKeith; 03/13/14 02:49 PM.

Keith smile

Re: 9TH Annual Texas Fishing Forum White Bass Tourney On Lake Ray Hubbard [Re: Ray Hubbard Guide- J.V.] #9820751 03/13/14 02:59 PM
S
SeaPro-Todd Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
S
Yep, Keith! Its per boat and not individual. JV works hard to make sure everyone's happy happy happy. And that's not an easy task. You're doing a great job, Twin brother! smile

Better start drafting your team now Keith rolfmao

Re: 9TH Annual Texas Fishing Forum White Bass Tourney On Lake Ray Hubbard [Re: Ray Hubbard Guide- J.V.] #9820797 03/13/14 03:11 PM
FishBeeLowMe Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
I'm pre-fishing now! wink

Re: 9TH Annual Texas Fishing Forum White Bass Tourney On Lake Ray Hubbard [Re: Ray Hubbard Guide- J.V.] #9820808 03/13/14 03:18 PM
F
fly_on_a_xpress Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
F
Sorry stupid question time please forgive.

Ok it say's 60 a boat 5 for big fish got it.
But then go down to rule number 3 it says 50 per team.
So why is the price different from team and boat that not one and the same?
Either way doesn't matter just confused.

Re: 9TH Annual Texas Fishing Forum White Bass Tourney On Lake Ray Hubbard [Re: SeaPro-Todd] #9820820 03/13/14 03:21 PM
PlanoKeith Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
Originally Posted By: SeaPro-Todd
Yep, Keith! Its per boat and not individual. JV works hard to make sure everyone's happy happy happy. And that's not an easy task. You're doing a great job, Twin brother! smile

I thought I was on yours ?? rolfmao

Keith smile

Re: 9TH Annual Texas Fishing Forum White Bass Tourney On Lake Ray Hubbard [Re: fly_on_a_xpress] #9820862 03/13/14 03:33 PM
DJTripleR Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
Originally Posted By: fly_on_a_xpress

I am gonna try and answer this. I hope I am correct. I think John just copy & paste the rules from a previous year when it was $50 per team. I am pretty sure since this has become a fundraiser tourney the price has gone up to $60 a team to help raise more money and still have a good winners pot!!

Keith, last year being individual event kept some people from entering. I am pretty sure that was the reason of gong back to the original format. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Now the bad news.......I am scheduled to work that Saturday!! bang
I am gonna have to pull a rabbit out of the hat to get this day off!!

Good Fishing To Ya,
Ruben

Re: 9TH Annual Texas Fishing Forum White Bass Tourney On Lake Ray Hubbard [Re: Ray Hubbard Guide- J.V.] #9820878 03/13/14 03:41 PM
S
SeaPro-Todd Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
S
Ruben is correct! Hey Ruben I saw you pull a hat out of a rabbit's butt before on your magic Yellow Tahoe. Now try the reverse! rolfmao

Re: 9TH Annual Texas Fishing Forum White Bass Tourney On Lake Ray Hubbard [Re: PlanoKeith] #9820884 03/13/14 03:43 PM
S
SeaPro-Todd Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted By: PlanoKeith

I thought I was on yours ?? rolfmao
Ok, will use my lottery pick on the PlanoKeith! cheers
We will all use fly rods, right?

Re: 9TH Annual Texas Fishing Forum White Bass Tourney On Lake Ray Hubbard [Re: Ray Hubbard Guide- J.V.] #9821156 03/13/14 05:19 PM
S
SleepingTiger Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
S
nice! are we going to have lunch and an auction again?

Re: 9TH Annual Texas Fishing Forum White Bass Tourney On Lake Ray Hubbard [Re: DJTripleR] #9821394 03/13/14 06:54 PM
TFF Celebrity
OP Offline
TFF Celebrity
Originally Posted By: DJTripleR
Originally Posted By: fly_on_a_xpress

I am gonna try and answer this. I hope I am correct. I think John just copy & paste the rules from a previous year when it was $50 per team. I am pretty sure since this has become a fundraiser tourney the price has gone up to $60 a team to help raise more money and still have a good winners pot!!

Keith, last year being individual event kept some people from entering. I am pretty sure that was the reason of gong back to the original format. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Now the bad news.......I am scheduled to work that Saturday!! bang
I am gonna have to pull a rabbit out of the hat to get this day off!!

Thank you Ruben for the explanation smile I changed it on Rule #3 .. and when i first did it .. it was $50.00 bucks a boat.. I figured $60.00 would help raise a couple of dollars smile

Re: 9TH Annual Texas Fishing Forum White Bass Tourney On Lake Ray Hubbard [Re: SleepingTiger] #9821399 03/13/14 06:54 PM
TFF Celebrity
OP Offline
TFF Celebrity
Originally Posted By: SleepingTiger
nice! are we going to have lunch and an auction again?

Auction yes.. Lunch we will work on it smile

Re: 9TH Annual Texas Fishing Forum White Bass Tourney On Lake Ray Hubbard [Re: Ray Hubbard Guide- J.V.] #9821420 03/13/14 07:05 PM
C
Coachzee Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
C
I haven't caught many fish this year but I am excited and happy to help the rhsa raise some money!

Re: 9TH Annual Texas Fishing Forum White Bass Tourney On Lake Ray Hubbard [Re: Ray Hubbard Guide- J.V.] #9821504 03/13/14 07:54 PM
D
Dj Kaos Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
D
I wonder if my wife would get mad if we skipped on our anniversary so i can attend??

Re: 9TH Annual Texas Fishing Forum White Bass Tourney On Lake Ray Hubbard [Re: Ray Hubbard Guide- J.V.] #9821936 03/13/14 11:19 PM
CHAMPION FISH Online Happy
TFF Celebrity
Online Happy
TFF Celebrity
Todd I am fishing that tourney but EL is still partying like a rock star with his band and he or I should they are doing really well!!
DJ that is why I am in Santa Fe this week and we are going to be on the West coast for 10 days this summer. My wife and I are celebrating our 40th anniversary this year so we are doing a little traveling. I did schedule theses trips around the tournaments though, it's a win-win for me.

[Linked Image]
" Success is a ladder you can not climb with your hands in your pockets."

www.pro-cure.com
www.falconrods.com
Re: 9TH Annual Texas Fishing Forum White Bass Tourney On Lake Ray Hubbard [Re: Ray Hubbard Guide- J.V.] #9822459 03/14/14 02:22 AM
S
SeaPro-Todd Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
S
Hey happy Ruby Anniversary Gene and Rhodonna! cheers
Your new toy is being assembled, hubbard is still slooow. Perfect timing! Lol!
Thanks for the update on El. That dude is gifted in everything he does! rock

Re: 9TH Annual Texas Fishing Forum White Bass Tourney On Lake Ray Hubbard [Re: Ray Hubbard Guide- J.V.] #9826373 03/15/14 07:35 PM
TFF Celebrity
Online Happy
TFF Celebrity
Team Nitro cooked lunch last year and our wives helped. We had a lot of fun doing it and if we can get the clubhouse again like last year, they have all the cooking utensils you need. You can fish the tournament and cook also but since our wives volunteered to help we slept in and did lunch only.

For everyone that did not fish the tournament last year or has never fished the tournament, it is a great time and your family will thoroughly enjoy it.

John goes out of his way to make sure the kiddos have a memoriable day.

[Linked Image]

www.pro-cure.com
www.falconrods.com
Re: 9TH Annual Texas Fishing Forum White Bass Tourney On Lake Ray Hubbard [Re: Ray Hubbard Guide- J.V.] #9841341 03/20/14 09:49 PM
V
VIP Fishing Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
V
How did I miss this thread!? Crossing my fingers ill be cleared to fish by May 10th!

Originally Posted by Derek
I do enjoy a good Squirt now and then.
Re: 9TH Annual Texas Fishing Forum White Bass Tourney On Lake Ray Hubbard [Re: VIP Fishing] #9841379 03/20/14 10:08 PM
Paul Rogers Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
Originally Posted By: VIP Fishing
How did I miss this thread!? Crossing my fingers ill be cleared to fish by May 10th!

y'all better look out....I hear VIP is looking to improve on his LTSA win last year flehan

Paul Rogers
www.RealtorRogers.com
Realtor @ City Real Estate, Ellis County
214-668-8467
Re: 9TH Annual Texas Fishing Forum White Bass Tourney On Lake Ray Hubbard [Re: Dj Kaos] #9841418 03/20/14 10:30 PM
E
etu Online Content
Extreme Angler
Online Content
Extreme Angler
E
Originally Posted By: Dj Kaos
I wonder if my wife would get mad if we skipped on our anniversary so i can attend??

You can make it a date bolt

Ed
Re: 9TH Annual Texas Fishing Forum White Bass Tourney On Lake Ray Hubbard [Re: VIP Fishing] #9841433 03/20/14 10:39 PM
S
SeaPro-Todd Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted By: VIP Fishing
I though the newly wed potlicker will be off having a baby, I mean back surgery? Hope ur back will be good as new by then thumb

Re: 9TH Annual Texas Fishing Forum White Bass Tourney On Lake Ray Hubbard [Re: Ray Hubbard Guide- J.V.] #9842633 03/21/14 01:18 PM
Fishboy Frank Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
You know you are working too much when you don't have time to read or post on The Forum... JV and Terry and Roy and I fished last Friday and we talked about the tournament. Terry and I will work to lock down the club house again if lunch is a part of everything. Looking forward to seeing everyone after a long, cold winter! Thanks JV for putting everything together.

Re: 9TH Annual Texas Fishing Forum White Bass Tourney On Lake Ray Hubbard [Re: etu] #9892821 04/09/14 12:48 AM
D
Dj Kaos Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
D
Originally Posted By: etu
Originally Posted By: Dj Kaos

You can make it a date bolt

I tried, shes not having it.

Re: 9TH Annual Texas Fishing Forum White Bass Tourney On Lake Ray Hubbard [Re: Ray Hubbard Guide- J.V.] #9892853 04/09/14 01:00 AM
TFF Celebrity
Online Happy
TFF Celebrity
I hear the auction goodies are starting to roll in!!!

[Linked Image]

www.pro-cure.com
www.falconrods.com
Re: 9TH Annual Texas Fishing Forum White Bass Tourney On Lake Ray Hubbard [Re: CHAMPION FISH] #9894214 04/09/14 03:50 PM
shut-up-and-fish Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru

Originally Posted By: CHAMPION FISH
I hear the auction goodies are starting to roll in!!!

[Linked Image]
www.shut-up-and-fish.com
From *Sales, *Installation Services, and *On the shop floor Education & Instructional Tips
We have you covered here @ shut-up-and-fish for all of your Humminbird, Lowrance,
Garmin, Minn Kota & Motorguide needs plus much more - Call Now 972 822 9285
Re: 9TH Annual Texas Fishing Forum White Bass Tourney On Lake Ray Hubbard [Re: Ray Hubbard Guide- J.V.] #9896051 04/10/14 02:39 AM
BlueTuna Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
I hear big goodies are rolling up in here! Really big goodies!

[Linked Image]
Re: 9TH Annual Texas Fishing Forum White Bass Tourney On Lake Ray Hubbard [Re: Ray Hubbard Guide- J.V.] #9897727 04/10/14 07:26 PM
BigDad Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
Looking forward to it, I've participated in all of the previous 8 tourney's. Always a good time and it great to meet other TFFrs and talk fishin and actually won the first one.

Joe
Re: 9TH Annual Texas Fishing Forum White Bass Tourney On Lake Ray Hubbard [Re: Ray Hubbard Guide- J.V.] #9898253 04/10/14 11:01 PM
FishBeeLowMe Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
I'm gona follow VIP! Can some1 txt me a pic of his boat?

Re: 9TH Annual Texas Fishing Forum White Bass Tourney On Lake Ray Hubbard [Re: FishBeeLowMe] #9899402 04/11/14 10:44 AM
redfin Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
This is the latest picture I have of VIP's boat heading up into the cove on the backside of Terry Park - note the FL registration. He's pretty sneaky.....

I know more old alcoholics than I know old doctors - Me.
"If you think women are the weaker sex, try pulling the blankets back over on your side."
Re: 9TH Annual Texas Fishing Forum White Bass Tourney On Lake Ray Hubbard [Re: Ray Hubbard Guide- J.V.] #9899753 04/11/14 01:51 PM
S
SeaPro-Todd Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
S
Lol! VIP looks to be recovered nicely from back surgery and heading out to potlick again! clap
Funny pic, redfin!

Re: 9TH Annual Texas Fishing Forum White Bass Tourney On Lake Ray Hubbard [Re: Ray Hubbard Guide- J.V.] #9899834 04/11/14 02:19 PM
TFF Celebrity
Online Happy
TFF Celebrity
It sounds like lunch is being handled by 2 RHSA members, thanks Frank and Terry. If y'all need something I can pitch in.

[Linked Image]

www.pro-cure.com
www.falconrods.com
Re: 9TH Annual Texas Fishing Forum White Bass Tourney On Lake Ray Hubbard [Re: Fishboy Frank] #9902236 04/12/14 02:37 PM
T
TheDobber Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
T
Hey Frank,,,
let me know if I can help with anything!-:)

Re: 9TH Annual Texas Fishing Forum White Bass Tourney On Lake Ray Hubbard [Re: TheDobber] #9902378 04/12/14 04:10 PM
Fishboy Frank Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
Originally Posted By: TheDobber
Hey Frank,,,
let me know if I can help with anything!-:)

Will do Steve! Terry (Blue Tuna) and I and our wives are going to do the cooking at our cabana this year. But please sign up and fish!

Re: 9TH Annual Texas Fishing Forum White Bass Tourney On Lake Ray Hubbard [Re: Ray Hubbard Guide- J.V.] #9904219 04/13/14 04:15 PM
B
BobC Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
B
JV, you are a Prince for doing this (not Fielder)! Fishers of Men will, again, be there. Haven't fished for a while, but we hope to do better than last year!

Re: 9TH Annual Texas Fishing Forum White Bass Tourney On Lake Ray Hubbard [Re: Ray Hubbard Guide- J.V.] #9908849 04/15/14 04:11 AM
S
Shorty82 Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
S
Is any one looking for a partner I don't have a boat but can split cost pm me

Re: 9TH Annual Texas Fishing Forum White Bass Tourney On Lake Ray Hubbard [Re: Ray Hubbard Guide- J.V.] #9909150 04/15/14 12:56 PM
R
RODS454 Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
R
Team M-P is in. banana

"I'd rather be fishing!"
[Linked Image]

Re: 9TH Annual Texas Fishing Forum White Bass Tourney On Lake Ray Hubbard [Re: redfin] #9909247 04/15/14 01:34 PM
R
RODS454 Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
R
Originally Posted By: redfin
This is the latest picture I have of VIP's boat heading up into the cove on the backside of Terry Park - note the FL registration. He's pretty sneaky.....

Is he running a Merc?

"I'd rather be fishing!"
[Linked Image]

Re: 9TH Annual Texas Fishing Forum White Bass Tourney On Lake Ray Hubbard [Re: RODS454] #9916970 04/18/14 01:51 AM
I
IBFishing Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
I
Kayak ready and steady smile

BIG FISH CLIFF
THE OTHER WHITE MEAT smile

Re: 9TH Annual Texas Fishing Forum White Bass Tourney On Lake Ray Hubbard [Re: redfin] #9918423 04/18/14 07:01 PM
V
VIP Fishing Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
V
Originally Posted By: redfin

I didn't think anyone saw me that day!! I've painted it a camo blue water color since that pic. You don't even see it in the water!!

Originally Posted by Derek
I do enjoy a good Squirt now and then.
Re: 9TH Annual Texas Fishing Forum White Bass Tourney On Lake Ray Hubbard [Re: Ray Hubbard Guide- J.V.] #9926736 04/22/14 02:24 PM
Dennis Christian Online Content
TFF Team Angler
Online Content
TFF Team Angler
Grandson Sam accepted my invitation to fish the tournament with me this year. Looking forward to seeing John, Mike, Todd, Austin, Gene, Steve and all the Ray Hubbard folk again this year!

Re: 9TH Annual Texas Fishing Forum White Bass Tourney On Lake Ray Hubbard [Re: Ray Hubbard Guide- J.V.] #9928129 04/22/14 11:20 PM
S
SeaPro-Todd Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
S
Thats wonderful to hear, the reigning champ Mr. Dennis! Looking forward to see you, Sam and your string of monster sandies, again. You fished RH only twice and you're the master of catching the biggest sandies with your awesome technique. Its very impressive to me! flehan

Re: 9TH Annual Texas Fishing Forum White Bass Tourney On Lake Ray Hubbard [Re: Ray Hubbard Guide- J.V.] #9934611 04/25/14 12:24 AM
I
I love fishing Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
I
This sounds fun. My wife and I never fished this lake before. Does potlicking allowed in this tourney? How about calling each other up where the fish are biting good? Maybe Sea-Pro Todd can allowed us to potlicking. With little help perhaps we can join the party...

Re: 9TH Annual Texas Fishing Forum White Bass Tourney On Lake Ray Hubbard [Re: Ray Hubbard Guide- J.V.] #9934620 04/25/14 12:31 AM
I
I love fishing Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
I
Another thing..is it safe to launch at Robertson Park with your vehicle left there? I've read on here people breaking in vehicles...hitting trailers, etc. If not we'll launch at Harbor Bay. Thanks

Re: 9TH Annual Texas Fishing Forum White Bass Tourney On Lake Ray Hubbard [Re: Ray Hubbard Guide- J.V.] #9934700 04/25/14 01:04 AM
S
SeaPro-Todd Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
S
It'll be great to finally meet you and your wife, ILF. Many TFFers come to this torney meet other TFFers and show off their magnum sandy prowess too! My twin brother Varner intends to make this an annual fun family event, and tries to raise some hybrid fingerlings to stock the lake so everyone can benefit. Win win situation.

Rules are on page 1. $60 per boat. Biggest ten fish per boat at weigh in. You can have as many players on your boat as you wish. Sorry no potlick or smoke signals during the tourney, from safe day light to 11AM. . LOL

If you never fish RH, please PM me and I can tell you where the big fish are even though I never placed this tourney rolfmao

But seriuosly we want to be fun for all and can give all info needed to make it enjoyable. FYI, many of past winners were from other area lakes? wink

Re: 9TH Annual Texas Fishing Forum White Bass Tourney On Lake Ray Hubbard [Re: Ray Hubbard Guide- J.V.] #9934719 04/25/14 01:14 AM
R
Rockwall Roy Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
R
You can potluck off of the yellow seapro. If you don't know the lake we will show you some good spots. It's not a bass master tournament. Most are just of there to have fun. I would be happy to give you a list of boats to follow all day! whip

Re: 9TH Annual Texas Fishing Forum White Bass Tourney On Lake Ray Hubbard [Re: Ray Hubbard Guide- J.V.] #9938401 04/26/14 03:36 PM
redfin Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
I go to the RHSA site to donate and I put it in my shopping bag but there's no button to continue on and make payment.

I know more old alcoholics than I know old doctors - Me.
"If you think women are the weaker sex, try pulling the blankets back over on your side."
Re: 9TH Annual Texas Fishing Forum White Bass Tourney On Lake Ray Hubbard [Re: Ray Hubbard Guide- J.V.] #9938818 04/26/14 09:35 PM
S
SeaPro-Todd Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
S
Thanks for bringing to our attention, Mr. redfin! I just tried it and experienced the same problem. We apologize for the inconveniences. smile

The RHSA web storefront manager is a hardworking dude and he's taking a needed break fishing somewhere East and enjoying diet milk. I will let him know and he's good and fixing it after a few diet milk!

Thanks again for helping us put more feisty hybrids into our lake, Jim! smile

FYI, RHSA also accepts PAYPAL (rhsaAnglers@yahoo.com), or you can send me a check like the way I sent my donations to a Greg Clark smile. And talking about threeSeas, he's been tearing up the salt fish this weekend and sending me bragging pics too! LOL

Re: 9TH Annual Texas Fishing Forum White Bass Tourney On Lake Ray Hubbard [Re: Ray Hubbard Guide- J.V.] #9956048 05/03/14 02:23 PM
S
SeaPro-Todd Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
S
Only one more week!!! woot

Hey a few TFFers wanted to make generous donations to RHSA but our website donation page is still not working yet due to technical issues.

For now, please use Paypal at rhsaAnglers@yahoo.com. If you don't have Paypal, please PM me and I can give you my home address. We accept checks also.

Thank you to all who help us put more hybrids into our lake so everyone can enjoy!!! cheers flag

RHSA Treasurer,
Todd

Re: 9TH Annual Texas Fishing Forum White Bass Tourney On Lake Ray Hubbard [Re: Ray Hubbard Guide- J.V.] #9956706 05/03/14 10:44 PM
1tex Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
Thanks for your help Todd!

Re: 9TH Annual Texas Fishing Forum White Bass Tourney On Lake Ray Hubbard [Re: Ray Hubbard Guide- J.V.] #9957108 05/04/14 01:57 AM
S
SeaPro-Todd Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
S
You're welcome, David! Thank you for your generous donation of hybrids into our lake flag

Re: 9TH Annual Texas Fishing Forum White Bass Tourney On Lake Ray Hubbard [Re: Ray Hubbard Guide- J.V.] #9961679 05/06/14 01:08 AM
threeseas Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
If u having any questions on what to do ???? Follow Sea Pro Todd

THREESEAS
Re: 9TH Annual Texas Fishing Forum White Bass Tourney On Lake Ray Hubbard [Re: threeseas] #9961920 05/06/14 02:18 AM
S
SeaPro-Todd Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted By: threeseas
If u having any questions on what to do ???? Ask Mr. Varner or Mister Sea Pro Todd
thumb

Re: 9TH Annual Texas Fishing Forum White Bass Tourney On Lake Ray Hubbard [Re: Ray Hubbard Guide- J.V.] #9962493 05/06/14 12:28 PM
M
Mix Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
M
I'm fishing this year with Gene. Looking forward to it. See y'all Saturday.

Re: 9th Annual TFF White Bass Tourney on Lake Ray Hubbard - May 10th [Re: Ray Hubbard Guide- J.V.] #9962555 05/06/14 12:58 PM
F
Filletmaker Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
F
OMG Mix and Gene on the same boat that's not fair! cheers

Re: 9th Annual TFF White Bass Tourney on Lake Ray Hubbard - May 10th [Re: Ray Hubbard Guide- J.V.] #9963675 05/06/14 08:24 PM
D
DrWhiplash Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
D
Just trying to decide what to wear?

Re: 9th Annual TFF White Bass Tourney on Lake Ray Hubbard - May 10th [Re: DrWhiplash] #9964103 05/06/14 11:22 PM
TFF Celebrity
OP Offline
TFF Celebrity
Originally Posted By: DrWhiplash
Just trying to decide what to wear?

Platinum smile I will be inside the marina at the office at about 5:17 am smile come in and register and have fun smile

Re: 9th Annual TFF White Bass Tourney on Lake Ray Hubbard - May 10th [Re: Ray Hubbard Guide- J.V.] #9964137 05/06/14 11:43 PM
DJTripleR Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
That ramp/launching area is gonna be nuts with the lake level as low as it is right now. There is not much docking space anymore.

Good Fishing To Ya,
Ruben

Re: 9th Annual TFF White Bass Tourney on Lake Ray Hubbard - May 10th [Re: Ray Hubbard Guide- J.V.] #9964212 05/07/14 12:19 AM
R
Rockwall Roy Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
R
Lake is down 8' now boys. Be careful. New stumps, trees, and pipes popping up everyday. Saw a new stump out in 22' of water that we never knew was there.

Re: 9th Annual TFF White Bass Tourney on Lake Ray Hubbard - May 10th [Re: Ray Hubbard Guide- J.V.] #9964380 05/07/14 01:12 AM
D
DrWhiplash Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
D
Water levels are down... However there will be plenty of help to get you in and out safely ... Nuts is when you have a bunch of yahoos at the same time with their brand new ski rigs that don't quiet have it down yet (launching). And also you do not have to launch there if you don't wanna!! Please check with JV on the check on rules. It will be a fun meet and greet fishing treat.. So come on out and get ya some Hubbard hospitality RHSA style breakdance texas food By the way will be off the water before most of the yahoos wake up rolfmao taz

Re: 9th Annual TFF White Bass Tourney on Lake Ray Hubbard - May 10th [Re: Mix] #9965436 05/07/14 02:55 PM
D
Double Dee Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
D
Roy,
Can you give coordinates for the stump and pipes?

Re: 9th Annual TFF White Bass Tourney on Lake Ray Hubbard - May 10th [Re: DrWhiplash] #9965457 05/07/14 03:07 PM
PlanoKeith Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
Originally Posted By: DrWhiplash
. Nuts is when you have a bunch of yahoos that don't quiet have it down yet (launching).

You must be talking about me --LOL--- rolfmao
Watch out for me i will get you LOL

YAHOO!!! YEE HAW!! LOL Can't hardly wait to get out there Saturday morning. This will be my second time for the tourney thumb

Last edited by PlanoKeith; 05/07/14 03:10 PM.

Keith smile

Re: 9th Annual TFF White Bass Tourney on Lake Ray Hubbard - May 10th [Re: Ray Hubbard Guide- J.V.] #9965480 05/07/14 03:14 PM
FishBeeLowMe Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
I prefishD at Twak Monday! Got some nice1's in my RRose Traps

Re: 9th Annual TFF White Bass Tourney on Lake Ray Hubbard - May 10th [Re: Ray Hubbard Guide- J.V.] #9965621 05/07/14 04:05 PM
TFF Team Angler
Online Content
TFF Team Angler
I tried to pre-fish yesterday, but the wind was merciless. iPilot couldn't keep boat in place. Did manage to get some structures on my GPS, so at least that was accomplished.

Re: 9th Annual TFF White Bass Tourney on Lake Ray Hubbard - May 10th [Re: Ray Hubbard Guide- J.V.] #9965689 05/07/14 04:33 PM
TFF Celebrity
Online Happy
TFF Celebrity
You know it is suppose to rain the next few days. Pre fishing is going to be tough, but Saturday looks great:)

Last edited by CHAMPION FISH; 05/08/14 01:08 AM.

[Linked Image]

www.pro-cure.com
www.falconrods.com
Re: 9th Annual TFF White Bass Tourney on Lake Ray Hubbard - May 10th [Re: Ray Hubbard Guide- J.V.] #9965802 05/07/14 05:15 PM
TFF Team Angler
Online Content
TFF Team Angler
That's why I pre-fished yesterday despite the wind. With weather conditions changing going into the weekend, pre-fishing may be useless, and yes, at least it looks like a good weather day for Saturday. Looking forward to just having fun with my grandson.

Re: 9th Annual TFF White Bass Tourney on Lake Ray Hubbard - May 10th [Re: Double Dee] #9965806 05/07/14 05:17 PM
R
Rockwall Roy Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
R
I don't but if I get out before Saturday I will share them on the thread.

Re: 9th Annual TFF White Bass Tourney on Lake Ray Hubbard - May 10th [Re: Ray Hubbard Guide- J.V.] #9968620 05/08/14 04:12 PM
1tex Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
Looks like ta'll are getting a little rain today! Hope it doesn't muddy up the water to bad!

Re: 9th Annual TFF White Bass Tourney on Lake Ray Hubbard - May 10th [Re: Ray Hubbard Guide- J.V.] #9969115 05/08/14 07:06 PM
TFF Celebrity
Online Happy
TFF Celebrity
We will take all the rain we can get.

[Linked Image]

www.pro-cure.com
www.falconrods.com
Re: 9th Annual TFF White Bass Tourney on Lake Ray Hubbard - May 10th [Re: Ray Hubbard Guide- J.V.] #9969276 05/08/14 07:58 PM
1tex Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
thumb thumb

Re: 9th Annual TFF White Bass Tourney on Lake Ray Hubbard - May 10th [Re: Ray Hubbard Guide- J.V.] #9969760 05/08/14 10:36 PM
S
SeaPro-Todd Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
S
5+ inches and still rising angel

Re: 9th Annual TFF White Bass Tourney on Lake Ray Hubbard - May 10th [Re: 1tex] #9970108 05/09/14 12:36 AM
Fly Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
I'm 'bout as excited as a nine-year-old Girl Scout! I'm off and gonna get to see all you old buzzards and buzzardettes!

He leadeth me beside still waters.

Re: 9th Annual TFF White Bass Tourney on Lake Ray Hubbard - May 10th [Re: Fly] #9970301 05/09/14 01:31 AM
Tommy Ezell Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
Originally Posted By: Fly
I'm 'bout as excited as a nine-year-old Girl Scout! I'm off and gonna get to see all you old buzzards and buzzardettes!

And he's got a ringer for a partner! rolfmao

Re: 9th Annual TFF White Bass Tourney on Lake Ray Hubbard - May 10th [Re: Ray Hubbard Guide- J.V.] #9970689 05/09/14 03:25 AM
S
Sunup Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
S
Who won last year?

Re: 9th Annual TFF White Bass Tourney on Lake Ray Hubbard - May 10th [Re: Ray Hubbard Guide- J.V.] #9971112 05/09/14 01:25 PM
S
SeaPro-Todd Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
S
Mepps master Mr. Dennis Christian won last year and Dennis' grandson will team up with him this year. It will be another fun one tomorrow. Cant wait! smile

Re: 9th Annual TFF White Bass Tourney on Lake Ray Hubbard - May 10th [Re: Ray Hubbard Guide- J.V.] #9971461 05/09/14 03:13 PM
BigDad Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
Glad to see the rain, hopefully it will change the fishing patterns so I stand a chance against the Mother Hubbard regulars violin

Joe
Re: 9th Annual TFF White Bass Tourney on Lake Ray Hubbard - May 10th [Re: SeaPro-Todd] #9971819 05/09/14 05:18 PM
S
Sunup Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
S
I knew that frkazoid
Mepps master Mr. Dennis Christian won last year and Dennis' grandson will team up with him this year. It will be another fun one tomorrow. Cant wait! smile

Re: 9th Annual TFF White Bass Tourney on Lake Ray Hubbard - May 10th [Re: Ray Hubbard Guide- J.V.] #9972287 05/09/14 08:54 PM
TFF Celebrity
Online Happy
TFF Celebrity
Big Dad it did. The lake rose over 1 foot from yesterday and the fishing sucked today.

[Linked Image]

www.pro-cure.com
www.falconrods.com
Re: 9th Annual TFF White Bass Tourney on Lake Ray Hubbard - May 10th [Re: Sunup] #9972631 05/09/14 11:09 PM
S
SeaPro-Todd Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted By: ChugR
I knew that frkazoid
Why you little...! wife

Re: 9th Annual TFF White Bass Tourney on Lake Ray Hubbard - May 10th [Re: Ray Hubbard Guide- J.V.] #9972641 05/09/14 11:11 PM
S
SeaPro-Todd Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
S
Water may be stained but we will have winners which make it the more intriguing popcorn

Re: 9th Annual TFF White Bass Tourney on Lake Ray Hubbard - May 10th [Re: SeaPro-Todd] #9972773 05/10/14 12:38 AM
Y
Yaffe (Jeff) Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
Y
Water may be stained but we will have winners which make it the more intriguing popcorn

Came across 30 earlier today and main lake looked clear. Stained along any exposed dirt but not bad.

I'm getting that night before xmas feeling again...lol

Re: 9th Annual TFF White Bass Tourney on Lake Ray Hubbard - May 10th [Re: Ray Hubbard Guide- J.V.] #9973422 05/10/14 11:07 AM
S
Sunup Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
S
I think the winners are,
Gene, Big Dad, Mike

Last edited by ChugR; 05/11/14 05:06 PM.
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide